Chapter 10

HENG

I'm not done with you Becky. I will definitely have you. I will do everything to get what I want. No one says no to me.

Not even my sister will be able to stop me from having you. The devilish grin on his face.

I have so much in mind that I want to do to you. I am on for the challenge Becky.

---------------------------------------

It's been days now since the incident with Heng. But Becky is still sleeping in Freen's room. Freen doesn't mind to have Becky in her space.

Becky just stays in the room the whole day because she is not comfortable to go out cause she might see Heng. 

The past few days Freen always makes sure she goes home early.

Tee, her bestfriend, is becoming curious to why her buddy always go home early. 

Hey, wanna hang out later. I have new ones.

Nah, I want to go home early, Tee. Maybe some other time.

Tee is just eyeing her friend. Freen notice it.

Why are you looking at me like that? Freen ask her.

Why a sudden change? There is something happening here that you are not telling us. spill it out now.

I don't have anything to say to you, Tee. Stop it. 

We'll definitely know about this soon. 

Freen ignores Tee.

Okay fine. I'll go alone then.

Enjoy... Freen said to Tee.

--------------------------------------

I hope Freen will be home soon. I only feel safe if she's with me. 

I'm just here in her room watching some movies.

Then the door opens slowly. Honestly I feel nervous every time this happens.

I think Freen saw my expression.

Hey, it's just me. I'm home. How are you? She ask me right away while she comes close to me and give me a kiss in the forehead. I really don't know why I just let her do that. I feel relax and I feel safe.

I'm good. I just watched some movies.

Have you eaten your breakfast and lunch?

Yup. I don't want someone will sulk at me if I will not eat.

Freen just smiled at Becky. 

I'll just go and change, okay.

Oh, almost forgot, I got you something. Here. 

Becky's eyes widen seeing what Freen brought her.

It's her favorite drink. 

Milk tea!!! 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She hugged Freen tightly because she is so happy to have the drink.

I'm glad you liked my surprise. She also hugged Becky and kissed her once again in the head.

Freen is so happy to see Becky so joyful with the milk tea she bought her.

Freen went to change her clothes and freshen up then she joined Becky to watch a movie.

Becky is now cuddling with Freen. She wrap her arms around Freen's waist while Freen is also caressing Becky's arms.

----------------------------------------

They are really into each other now. Freen is at her Dad's place now.

You're here. Is there a problem, Freen?

No dad. I just need to talk to you about something.

What it is?

It's about Becky. 

What about her?

Her graduation is coming up and she asked me if she can attend. 

I don't think it's a problem, right?

But she also asked me if she can see her parents even for that one day.

Hmmm... What do you think? 

I think it's just okay. I don't think so her dad will do anything stupid. 

About that. I almost forgot to tell you. Good you opened this topic.

Becky's dad left her mom already. She is all alone in there house right now. 

What? Freen is shocked and at the same time worried.

I ask one of our men to follow them, but that's what they told me. 

Dad is it okay that I take charge of making the decision when it comes to Becky and her family?

Her dad is now just staring at her.

You're falling for her, right?

Dad!

You're my daughter. I know you more than you know your self. I know that you only like girls. You hate boys.

Freen did not say a word.

But anyways. Okay I will give you the authority to decide anything about them. I think you need to check on her mom as well.

I will dad. Thank you very much dad. Then she kissed her dad on the cheeks and leave.

---------------------------------------

Bec, I need to talk to you about something.

What is it? 

Come here. She made Becky sit on her lap.

I pass by dad's house to ask permission about your graduation. But he told me something that I need also to tell you. But promise me first that you'll calm down and tell me what you want to do after you'll hear it, okay?

Becky nodded.

Dad told me that your dad already left your mom. 

What?! Becky reacted 

Freen just nodded. 

Freen I need to see my mom please. I know I don't have the right to ask you this but for sure she needs me now.

I know. that is why I also wanted to ask you if it's okay if we will ask your mom to stay here with us?

Becky could not believe what Freen said.

You will allow her to stay here?

Freen just nodded.

I will not allow you to go home. I am just making sure that you are safe, you know Heng.

I know. when are we going to go to my mom?

We can go there now. I hope your mom will agree to stay here with us. Then Freen hug Becky.

Don't worry I will talk to mom and make her understand why she needs to come with us here.

But thank you so much for thinking about my mom, too.

Anything for you Bec. 

Then Becky kissed Freen on the cheek.

They both got ready to go to Becky's house.