Chapter 27

Come babe, I'll need to show you something

What is it? Where? We are not safe to go out babe...

We will not. Come. She pulled Becky by the hand slowly.

They entered a hall then went down a  spiral stairs. Freen entered a code on the dial pad that sticks to the wall. Why I don't know that she has this space here.

When the wall slide opened it was huge.

The space behind that wall is huge.

I didn't know you have this space here. Becky said

Cause I am sure that you'll not approve of what I have on this part of the house.

Freen went to this other door. It was a walk in closet. 

She gestured to me to go closer to where she is.

Woah... I did not expect to see this many guns.

Becky just stares at Freen and she is not entering the room.

Babe, its not what you think. Freen went closer to her.

Yes, some are collections but most of this are for the guards. 

Why you didn't tell me about this? Becky is eyeing Freen now and so serious.

Because I know you will hate it.

Why do you need to collect so much, babe?

As I said this is for the guards and also for protection. Like right now, we need to be ready and I am asking you a favor now to learn how to use some of it, just in case. I will need you to be confident to use one. 

Becky just shook her head. Freen hold her hand and lead her to another enclosed room. A target shooting room.

I need you to practice here. I need you to be prepared. Then Freen put a gun on the table in front of Becky. This is like the one that you have with you. Can we try? Freen asked Becky.

Becky nodded. Freen also placed another gun in front of her. Freen teaches Becky first how to load the bullets in the magazine and properly inserting it on the magazine well. Then Freen put on Becky the hearing protection gear and the protective eyeglass. 

Freen is just standing behind Becky and instructing her how to use the gun. When Becky pulled the first shot, she was a bit overwhelmed and gives back the gun to Freen immediately. 

Freen find it cute but she really needs for Becky to be ready.

She ask Becky to watch her first. Freen loaded her gun and points the gun on the target and started to pull the trigger several times. Becky is really amazed how good her girlfriend. Then Freen push a button. Freen is now checking the target, she mostly hit the center circle.

Now your turn again babe. Freen sweetly told encourage her girl and gave her a peck on her lips.

What an encouragement there babe. Becky said smiling.

Then Becky breath deep, look into the sight and pulled the trigger, then again and again. When she got the hang of it. She pulled it repeatedly.

Freen pushed the button for her and examined  the target. Freen pulled Becky on her waist.

Congratulations baby, now I need to be careful. My girlfriend is a snipper. Then she kissed her.

So better behave or else... Becky did her finger like a gun and shoot Freen and blow the top of her fingertip afterwards. Freen gave a soft laugh with her girl's action. 

You're so cute baby.. Freen said.

That's why you love me baby. Becky replied. 

Freen pulled Becky closer to her and they shared a sweet and soft kiss.

After their shooting exercise and a little of sexy time, they went back to their room and showered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Freen is now talking to Jefferson and Brandon regarding Heng's  whereabouts.

You really need to be careful, Heng is really crazy when he is angry. Just let me know if you need anything or what stuff is needed to make sure that security is on top now.

Make sure you men are really ours. Heng can play dirty. Look how he escaped the prison. I want everyone to be safe. 

Yes Ma'am. We will double check everything. 

By the way, how's your dad? Freen is asking Jefferson.

He is getting better Ma'am. Thank you to you and to Sir for all the help.

No worries. Good to hear that he is healing already. 

Brandon I already contacted our lawyer to check on that thing that we talked about last time. Dad have approved it already and maybe by the end of the month all will be settled, okay.

Thank you so much Ma'am.

Okay, then if there is nothing else to discuss, I will not hold you longer. You may go now. 

The two went out of Freen's office.

--------------------------------------------------------

Freen went back to their room and found her baby sleeping soundly. She is really like an angel. She loves watching Becky sleep and very calm.

But the worry and fear is always there for Freen. She knows her brother. She knows that he will do everything to get what he wants. 

I will do my best to protect you babe. She is now sitting on the couch looking at her lovely girlfriend.

Becky might felt the presence of Freen. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the love of her life looking at her.

Liking the view huh? Becky say with a sweet smile on her face.

Freen just nodded.

Wanna join me here? Becky said

Freen slowly walks toward Becky and gave her a sweet forehead kiss then to her nose then a soft kiss on her lips.

I love watching you sleep. You are so calm and so beautiful. Then she sat on the bed and opening her arms so that Becky can cuddle.

They stayed that way for almost an hour before deciding to have some snacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------