Chapter 14

They are now preparing to go to the bar. Freen has another surprise for Becky, she got Becky a black party dress. 

Like it? Freen ask Becky with all smiles.

Freen you've gifted me with so much already. 

You deserve all of it Bec. 

Then after Becky change into the dress, Freen opened a Tiffany box in front of her.

Becky just looked at Freen. It was a Pandora bracelet with different charm.

I hope you will still accept this. This is the most special gift I have for you

Becky looked at the bracelet. She saw the charms, she smiled with the Care Bears, milk tea, then saw a family charm, then the letter B and F. 

Freen put in on Becky and she admires the charms again. 

---------------------

They arrived at the bar and Freen's friend are waiting for them already. They are excited to meet Becky.

Freen introduced Becky to Tee, Jim and Kade. 

Hi finally we meet you. Freen really kept you from us huh... Now we know why... Tee is grinning...

Hey, stop it. I did not kept her. I am just looking for the right time...

Freen put her arm around Becky's waist, it's like telling them that Becky is hers.

Then Becky saw Irine and Nop and her other classmates. She went first to greet them.

Are you enjoying? Becky asked them.

Of course. Nice party Becky. One of her classmate told her.

Thank you. She replied.

Did auntie organized this for you, Bec? Irine asked

Nope. It's Freen. It's her graduation gift to me. She explained

Irine pulled her on one corner and asked her

What's with you and this Freen, Bec? You're keeping secrets from me now huh.

Hey, calm down.. Honestly Irine I'm also debating to myself about me and Freen... But what I know now is that she is important to me and I feel happy everytime I'm with her.

You did not even tell me where you two met.

Sorry Irine, when everything is okay already promise I'll tell you everything.

But now please let's just enjoy okay.

Okay. Promise you'll tell me everything okay.

I promise.

Then they went back to the crowd where their friends are.

Meanwhile, Freen is being interrogated by Jim, kade and Tee.

Hey, you might want to tell us about her.  You really know how to keep something from us huh...

Is she your girl for the month? Tee ask Freen.

Stop it Tee.. she is not and she's not that kind of girl. Freen is looking serious now.

I see.. So she is special huh? Kade asked her.

Freen just nodded and drink her margarita.

The 3 just look at each other and they know that Freen is somewhat in love.

Freen is just looking at where Becky is. She loves seeing her smiling and having fun.

Freen excused herself and went up to the VIP lounge. She is having a bit of a headache.

Becky saw Freen. But she is still enjoying her friends company.

While Freen is relaxing on the couch.

Why you're all alone here?

Freen startled.

She was surprise to see a familiar face.

What are you doing here? Who invited you here?

Freen sat down and fix herself

I got in myself, you know I have my ways.

You can't be here. Freen is now serious but the girl went straight to her.

Come on now. I know you need me. You looked so stress.

The girl immediately went on to Freen..

Freen? it's a very familiar voice to Freen.

Then she pushed the girl and saw a set of eyes looking at her like a tiger.

Bec, ahm.. but before she can explain Becky turned around and leave. She did not say anything but went straight outside the bar. She is now so pissed and she wanted to leave the place.

Freen went to look for Becky. Then one of her guards told her that Becky is outside and refuses to go in. Freen immediately followed outside.

Bec, can you please go back inside, its not safe here.

Leave me alone. Becky is really pissed with what she saw. She could not imagine Freen being with someone like that.

Freen went closer to Becky.

Hey, but Becky is so pissed that she does not want to listen to Freen.

Bec, its not what you think, ok. She went on to me.

I am not stupid Freen. You went up there for that.

No. I went up to the lounge cause I am having a bit of a headache.

Really, huh.. and she is the medicine that you need? huh..

Of course not. She just appeared there. I did not even know who invited her.

Becky did not say anything anymore. She just kept silent.

Bec, please listen to me. I will not do anything to hurt you. I'll admit, I have flings in the past. But when I met you I stopped all of it. I promise Bec. I will not do anything stupid that will ruin what we have.

Becky looked at me but does not say anything.

Bec, please don't be mad at me. I am really sorry about what you saw. But promise nothing happened.

Please stay away from those girls. Becky said.

I will and I will not do anything that will ruin us. I promise.

Then Becky nodded. Freen went closer to her and hugged her.

Let's not allow them to ruin this night, okay. Come let's go back inside, Freen said.

Becky held hands with Freen and they went back inside.

Their friends saw them and Tee just nod at Freen, it means she took care of the girl.

Becky ask Freen to join her in the dance floor.

Look at her, doing all of this for Becky.

Our friend is really in love now. Jim said

You're right. It really looks like it. Kade seconded

Becky and Freen shared a few drinks with their friends and around 2 am they decided to go home.