Chapter 4

As what she told me, I got my stuff already. I also have my phone. But what is the use of this now since I could not talk to anyone.

I also have my laptop with me now. So I started to work on my papers. I just stayed in my room the whole time. I'd rather be here by my self than see Freen somewhere in this house and be scolded again.

Then I heard a knock. Who might this be.

I opened the door and saw Nana.

Becky right?

Yes, it is Becky.

Why you didn't have your breakfast? are you okay? Are you not feeling well? She asked me 

Ahm, I am okay. I am just doing my papers for school. I need to submit some of them by tomorrow. 

I will ask one of the servant to bring something here for you to eat, okay.

Ahm, don't worry I will just go to the kitchen if I feel hungry. You might be scolded by your boss if you waste your time on me.

She'll not. Don't worry about it. I will take care of it, okay.

Thank you very much.

I went back to my laptop. Then one of the servant brought me some foods and some snacks. 

I feel a bit better knowing that their are still people who cares for me here.

I am really worried about mom and dad. I hope I'll here something from them soon.

Irine keeps on calling me earlier but I cannot answer her call. I cannot even reply to her messages,

---------------------------------------

Freen

I feel so tired from all the work I need to do. I am so exhausted now. Better call Tee for some drinks now.

We are now in our bar. I partnered with Tee on this one. We usually come here to relax and unwind. We always occupy the VIP lounge to have the privacy we need. 

As usual, Tee will have some girls over to entertain the both of us.

usually it will come down to a one night stand. Few more drinks and off we go. 

I got home a bit late since the girl I'm with has the energy of a horse. We did several rounds and gosh she does not want to stop. 

I went to the kitchen to get me some water when I was startled when someone suddenly open the kitchen door.

It was an Angel, I mean Becky. I fix my self and did a serious face. What are you doing this late down here? I asked her.

I just need to get some water. She replied, showing me her glass.

Why are you still up? It's already late, are you trying to escape? I am telling you... but she cut me off.

I am finishing my papers that I will need to submit tomorrow. She is answering me while filling up her glass. Then she excused her self. 

I'll go ahead now. And by the way your lipstick are all smudge up. Then she went out of the kitchen.

I felt shy that she saw my smudge lipstick. I felt I need to explain to her why it happened but I stopped my self.

I heard her going up the stairs already.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BECKY

I set my alarm so that I will not be late in submitting my papers. My professor in this subject is so strict especially with time.

Good I was able to submit my papers on time. one down and three more to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week now since the first time I step in this house. 

I really miss my family but I need to be stronger everyday for them also. 

After submitting my papers, I decided to fix my self and go down to get a bottle of water and maybe some food to eat.

As I am going down the stairs, a man suddenly appeared in the main door. I don't know him and I think he is drunk.

But luckily Nana was there. I hurriedly went to the kitchen but I felt his eyes is following my footstep.

I hear the man shouted. So I did not went out of the kitchen first. One of the servant saw me and she told me to stay where I am first because it was the Boss's brother who is causing a scene in the living room now.

Then I heard Freen's voice. She is reprimanding her brother. She is saying something to him and she ask her guard to bring her brother home. I saw Freen's expression. She is angry. then Nana went close to her. She is saying something to Nana.

I am really nervous to get out of the kitchen but I need to finish my other papers still.

So I went out and slowly walk towards the stairs. I did not notice that she saw me.

Have you eaten your breakfast already? she asked me.

Ahm, I got a water and a banana. I let her see what I am holding. 

You need to eat something aside from that. You are busy with your papers and you are just eating that. ( wait why all of a sudden I am concern here)

Get some real food now. There she goes again, being demanding and all.

I took a deep breathe and went back to the kitchen and fix myself a sandwich, the servant wanted to do it for me but I insist that I can do it myself.

After eating my sandwich I went back to my room. I busied my self doing my papers.

-----------------------------------------------