Chapter 21

Freen made sure to also ask permission to Becky's mom about their relationship and she gave them her blessing. Becky's mom sees how Freen takes care of Becky and she is happy that her daughter finally realizes her feelings for Freen.

-----------------------

It was around midnight when Freen's phone keeps on ringing. She really does not care but Becky told her to answer it.

It's her dad.

Yes dad?

Finally you answered..

I need you to check on your brother. Your Ninong General called me and informed me that Heng is in their custody again.

Dad, can we do this later. I'm too tired now. Freen bargains.

But your brother is making scenes there already.

Fine. I am going now. Please tell Ninong.

Thank you. I know I can always count on you. Tell Becky sorry I disturb you both.

No worries Dad. She will understand. Freen said.

Is it your brother again? Becky asked.

Yes. Sorry babe, I need to go to the precinct.

Is it safe? Do you want me to go with you?

Its much better for you to just wait for me here. I promise I will be careful.

Please babe, be careful okay.

I promise. Then Freen kiss Becky Then she went to change.

Becky walks Freen to the main entrance door.

Becky decided to have some jasmine tea to relax.

She is trying to relax. But she is really worried for her girlfriend. Specially it involves Heng.

She went to their room and decided just read a book.

-----------------------

Freen went straight to her Ninong's office.

They talked what happened and what is Heng's violations this time

Her Ninong already told Freen that Heng is becoming more violent and more hard to control.

After Freen taking care of all the damages and signed all the papers. Heng was released.

He is now being escorted outside of the building. A car is waiting for him. But he went to where Freen is.

Hey my dear sister. How are you? Thanks for bailing me out.

By the way, that girl, Becky right? Still with you? Can I borrow her? Even for several nights only. Come on Freen. She's so hot.

Freen will not allow her brother to talk about Becky that way.

She took her gun and pulled Heng closer to her and point the gun below his chin.

Don't you dare talk to her or about her like that again. I will not think twice to pull this trigger. Freen is so angry.

She controlled herself and pushed Heng away.

Bring him to his house. Don't allow him near my place especially near Becky.

Her guards nodded.

Freen is really pissed off. She just want to go home and be with Becky.

-----------------------------

Heng's POV

Oh Becky.... Becky... Now I know where you are working. I am still longing to have you. You'll be mine in no time.