Chapter 33

Becky is now holding the folder with the list of couples who is qualified to adopt the baby in her tummy.

But why I feel bad? Why do I feel like crying every time I think that this baby will be taken from.

I wanted to give it to someone else right? I was the one who gave Freen the idea of getting this baby for adoption, but why do I feel like this? Maybe it's just really like that, I will get used to it afterwards.

She is in deep thoughts when Freen entered their room and saw Becky.

Hey, (while approaching Becky) is there anything wrong? You're frowning again.

Then Freen saw what Becky is holding. She felt sad again because Becky is really considering the adoption.

Then she went and kiss Becky in her forehead.

Are you okay? Freen asked again

I am. Ahm... I am just looking through the names, I see most of the couple here is from other country.

That's what they also told me.

Freen is now massaging Becky's back.

Liking my massage babe?

So much. Becky answered. 

Then Becky faced Freen. She just looked directly into her eyes. 

Babe, why are you sad? Becky asked her but it caught her off guard

huh? Freen replied

I can see in your eyes that you are sad. You can tell me why. Becky i s now caressing Freen's cheeks

I am not babe, I'm okay. 

You're not I know.  I know you're still sulking at me but not showing it.

Then Freen let Becky sit on her lap. 

Sorry if I make you feel that way. All is good babe. Then she started to caress Becky's arm.

I miss you baby. Becky whispered to her as she is now leaning on Freen's shoulder.

I miss you more babe. Freen kissed Becky in her temple.

Then Becky started to kiss Freen, she really miss her.

Babe, you're turning me on. Freen whispered.

That's what I want baby. 

Then Becky continued with her passionate kiss to Freen.

Then Freen started to caress Becky's back.

You're so hot babe. Freen said

The kisses are now torrid and deep. They really miss each other.

Then Freen started to kiss Becky's neck while she support Becky's back.

I want you so bad now babe.  Becky said

Freen also wanted Becky so bad.

I miss you too so much baby. I miss making love to you. 

Freen is so gentle. 

They have a lovely night together. Freen let Becky sleep in her arms. She miss her being clingy.

But Freen felt that Becky did let this happen because she already decided to let go of the baby and already choose a couple since she saw her looking at the list.

Did she let it happen because for me not to feel bad about the adoption. Maybe her decision for the adoption is final. Freen breath deep. She is just looking at Becky now who is so peacefully asleep.