Chapter 30

That weekend vacation went so well for them. They were able to recharge and reconnect to each other and even be more open to each other. 

Babe thank you really for this. You really know what I needed. I just feel so stress because of work and honestly I don't know where to start. I have my own company to run then now dad's.

Do you want me to help you? Becky suddenly asked her.

But you have your work babe. I don't want to stress you out.

I can resign from my work and help you, you know. Becky said it so casually.

Freen could not believe what she heard. 

She is just looking at Becky now.

What? Becky asked her again and is now smiling.

You will do that for me? Freen still surprised.

What kind of a girlfriend am I if I will just ignore that you are having hard time with it already and I know I have the capacity to help you. Becky replied to Freen and she is now caressing Freen's arm as they are relaxing in the jacuzzi.

Thank you so much my princess... You know honestly I am wanting to asking you about it, but I am afraid that you'll misinterpret it, so I just told myself that it is not possible.

Babe, you can tell or ask me anything. I know I told you before that I need to make my own path with my career, but there will always be an exception to it, especially if it is you or its for you. You're my priority and you are the most important to me. Always remember that baby okay.

Freen went behind Becky and hugged her. I am so happy baby. I love you so much babe. Thank you for always being my happiness.

I love you too, baby. Thank you also for making me whole again and for not giving up on me.

of course baby... Of course..

After they enjoyed the jacuzzi, they showered together and change to their PJ's.

Becky continue to caress Freen's back. It gives Freen shivers.

Babe I miss you so much. Becky whispered to Freen's ears.

Freen slowly kisses Becky and she is now kissing Becky's neck.

Becky could not control her moans.

Freen continue kissing Becky and now she is slowly taking off Becky's Pj's.

You are so perfect... This are perfect. Then Freen uses her mouth to pleasure Becky. She could no longer control her moans and it is getting louder.

Babe.... Please.. Don't stop please....

you're so perfect baby.... Freen went down further and tasted Becky. She did it until she felt Becky is now nearing her release. 

Please babe... Becky could not control her moans.... She keeps mentioning her endearment for Freen. 

Then Becky shivers.... Freen went up and hug her baby tight and planted kisses on her forehead. 

Thank you baby... Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 After their weekend getaway, Becky already notified her company and submitted her resignation letter. She talked to her boss why she needs to resign and her boss understood her. 

---------------------------------

After a week....

Officially I am jobless again. Becky said while she is with Freen in the Lanai at their garden.