Chapter 16

Freen is really avoiding Becky the entire week. She will wake up early to go to work and when she goes home it will already be at past midnight.

Becky on the other hand misses Freen already. Her nightmares are coming back again since Freen is not sleeping in their room. She is staying at her home office. 

Becky could not find a way to talk to her because Freen is really avoiding her. 

-----------------------------------

Honey, why you look pale? Are not feeling well? Becky's mom ask her.

I think its because of my headache mom. I really could not sleep well lately. 

Do you want to sleep with me, temporarily. You don't really look okay.

It's okay mom. It's just that the nightmares are coming back again. 

Becky's mom knows that the two is not in good terms.

Have you tried talking to her? 

She is avoiding me. I don't know how I will be able to explain to her.

Then Becky went back to their room and she tried to relax and have some sleep, but the bad dream is bothering her again.

---------------------------------------- 

Freen went to the kitchen and saw Becky's mom doing something.

Good evening auntie. She greeted her.

Hi Freen, have you had your dinner already? Auntie asked. 

I had a dinner meeting auntie. How about you and Becky?

I had my dinner already, but I am cooking some porridge for Becky. She is not feeling well right now. 

Freen's expression changed. What happened to her? she is now worried.

She told me that she is having a bad headache. She is having the nightmares again. Then auntie continue with the cooking.

Auntie, I'm really sorry if we are not in good terms right now. I know it's because I don't sleep with her that is why she is having the nightmares again.

Auntie can I be the one to bring the food to Bec? Will it be alright? She asked permission to Becky's mom.

Of course dear. I think it's time for you two to talk and clear things between you two. 

Freen just nodded.

she slowly push the door and then went inside, Becky is now lying down.

Freen put the food tray at the table and slowly she went closer to Becky. 

She got worried when she touched her and she was burning.

She immediately called their private doctor.

Freen felt really guilty. She blamed herself for what happened to Becky.

We need to bring her to the hospital. I need to do some tests for her.

Freen fired instruction to her men. She grab one of her jacket and put it on Becky.

She instructed Nana to ask one of the maids to prepare Becky's things.

Do you want me to carry you? Freen ask Becky.

She shook her head. Freen hold Becky's waist and then assisted her to the van. They sat side by side and Becky lean her head on Freen's shoulder. Freen is really worried about her and she is just caressing her arms while supporting her since Becky is too weak as of the moment.

When they arrived at the hospital Freen instructed their doctor to immediately do what is needed. She also ask her personal bodyguard to check the room if it's fix already.

Freen is not leaving Becky's side. Do you need anything? Do you want to eat something? 

Becky is just staring at her. Not saying anything and she's really looking weak. 

Please tell me what you feel. Freen is now leaning towards Becky and caressing her face. 

Sorry... Then Becky started to sob..

Hey, why are you crying? It's not good for you. 

Sorry for hurting you.. I really did not mean it...

Hey, don't think about it first. You need to rest. It's all good now. Then Freen kissed Becky's forehead.

Becky buried her face on Freen's neck. The doctor recommended for Becky to de admitted for further observation.

Becky wanted to go home but Freen was able to convince her to stay even for the night. Freen promise her that she'll not leave her side.

Becky was able to sleep soundly because Freen is at  her side. 

-----------------------------

Becky was diagnosed with Dengue fever and needs to be confined to monitor her platelet count.

Becky's mom is really worried where she'll get the money to pay for Becky's confinement. 

She is trying to call some family if she'll be able to borrow some money to pay for the hospital bills.

Freen was able to hear the conversation and felt bad for auntie.

Auntie I am sorry to overhear your conversation, but regarding the expenses here in the hospital, you don't have to worry about it, I will take care of it. What is important now for Becky to be well. 

Oh dear, thank you so much. Then auntie hugged Freen.