Chapter 9

It was a very long night for them. Becky could not sleep properly because she is having nightmares about what happened with Heng.

So Freen decided to let her lay down in her arms and wrap her arms around Becky.

That's the only time Becky calmed down and was able to sleep.

Freen could not help but to smell Becky's hair. She even softly kisses her in the head.

The following morning....

Freen was the first one who woke up. She could not move much because Becky is really clinging on her now.

She is not complaining. She is happy that Becky finds it safe to be by her side.

Freen decided to take the day off. She called her secretary and asked that the documents that needs to reviewed and sign be delivered at her home office.

She wants to be with Becky today. She wanted to make sure that she'll feel much better.

She slowly free herself from Becky because she really needs to use the bathroom.

While she was finishing up with her morning routine, she heard Becky is crying and having a nightmare.

She immediately run to her side.

Hey, you're having a bad dream again.. she is waking her up slowly.

You left me here alone that's why.

No, I just need to use the bathroom. I did not leave you.

Sorry I'm here now. Calm down already, okay. Then Becky just nodded to her.

Then she sat next to Becky and pulled her closer and cuddled her. She just feel the need to do it. She is so worried about Becky.

-------------------------

I decided that we'll have our breakfast in the pool area. I want to make Becky feel more relax.

 I want to make Becky feel more relax

They shared the meal with each other

They shared the meal with each other. Freen slices the waffle and feed Becky once in a while.

They are sitting side by side. So literally they are close to each other.

Sorry you missed the office because of me. Becky said

Don't worry about it. I just want to make sure that you'll feel much better now.

She slices the waffle again and feeds Becky.

What's your major, by the way?

I'm taking up Business Administration with management and marketing as my two majors.

Wow. You did two majors? That's crazy.

Yeah. Crazy but very challenging.

So when is your graduation?

By the end of the month.

Then she looked sad.

Why? Freen asked, while caressing Becky's face.

Nothing. She said

You can try to tell me what's on your mind right now.

Ahm, it's about my graduation. I was hoping to have my parents witness it.

Then Freen just looked at Becky.

Let me talk to my dad if he'll allow you to be with them even just for that day.

Becky looked at Freen.

 You'll do that for me? Becky could not hide her smiles.

Shit! She is really like an angel ( Freen telling her self)

Let's try. I hope I can convince him.

But thank you for giving me hope. And yeah, I really hope he'll let me. I promise I will not do anything stupid.

Ahm, I know you are so busy, but I want to invite you to my graduation if you just like.

I'll check my schedule for that day. But thank you for inviting me.

Now finish your food. The bossy Freen will always be there.

Becky just smiled at her and ate the waffle and let Freen see that she is chewing it properly.

Freen could not deny that she is so relax and happy with Becky.