Chapter 24

Freen's dad knew about what happened between her and Becky.

Nana also informed Freen's dad the whole reason why.

No one messes with my little girl. You know me. Let me handle this for her.

Where is Becky now? He asked Nana.

What I know is that Kade offered her place to them.

I see. At least we know that they are safe.

Don't worry Nana, I will help my baby regarding this.

Nana just nodded and smiled because she knew it would be alright soon.

-------------------------

Tee is the only one who checks on Freen lately because Kade and Jim are still mad at her.

Why you did not tell me the reason why this Faye is all of a sudden all over you again? Why you waited it to be like this, bud?

I was trying to fix it myself. I don't want to disturb you guys.

Bud, we are your friends. We will understand. And we know how that woman plays her game just to get what she wants.

She'll pay for this. I will talk to Kade and Jim. Tee said

Let me tell them bud. Can you set us to meet please.

I will bud. For sure they'll understand you.

----------------------------

They are now at Tee's place.

Kade and Jim arrived together. They wanted to leave when they saw Freen. But Tee stopped them.

You need to hear her first. Why she did that and what really happened.

The two obliged and sat opposite Freen.

Freen started to tell them what is the true reason behind. The two were shocked and is now tearing up.

They felt for their friend. They said sorry to Freen but they also told her that she should have been honest to Becky because for sure she'll much understand it than kept the truth from her and hurt her like that.

They promised Freen that they will help her to get back with Becky. But the problem is now, they think one of Becky's co-worker is making a move on Becky.

What?! Freen said. No.

Hey, calm down. You can't stop it..Becky is beautiful, smart and I think they already know that she is single. So that gave them the chance to court her.

She is still my girl. She is only mine.

Kade is now smiling at Freen.

So you better move fast before it's too late, Freen.

I heard this Nate is really consistent in courting Becky.

Can you discourage her from that guy? Can you tell her not to entertain anybody? Freen is now sulking with her buddies.

Hey, we tried, okay. But we can't stop those guys from sending their admiration to Becky. Remember she is single right now. So she is so eligible to be courted.

No she is not. We did not broke up officially.

What you did made it official Freen.

Are you really my friends? She is now serious looking at Jim and Kade.

Hey,hey. Of course we are. So what is your plan now?

I need to talk to her. Just the two of us.

I think I know the safest and most romantic place for the both of you. Tee added.