Chapter 35

When Becky woke up, the first thing she mentioned was Freen's name.

Hey baby, I am here. Freen immediately went closer to her and held her hands.

Does my baby need anything? How are you feeling?

What happened? Where's our baby?

Calm down babe okay.. Our baby is okay. She is just being checked in the NICU section.

Did something happen to her? Did I cost her to be ill or something? Becky is about to tear up.

Hey, hey... No you did not. You protected her you know. You save her and you make sure she'll be okay. Freen gave Becky the assurance.

Becky just nodded then she noticed that her mom and dad are there.

Mom, dad.. They went closer to her and they gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Thanks for being here mom, dad.

We will always be by your side dear. Do you need anything? Her dad asked.

I am okay dad. But I want to see our baby now.

She'll be brought here within today so don't worry okay. Her mom assured her.

Baby, we already need to finalize her name. Freen whispered to Becky and smiled.

Do you have something in mind baby? Becky asked.

Samantha monique Chankimha. Freen said.

It's beautiful babe.

Samantha Monique Chankimha it is then. Becky is all smiles to Freen. Then Freen went closer to her and gave her a kiss.

Can you two stop it. Their friends tease them.

Mom and dad are just smiling.

The suite is big. Becky only noticed it when their friend teased them.

 Becky only noticed it when their friend teased them

Baby why did you get the suite...

I just want to make sure that you'll be comfortable and our baby Sam.

And look with all our crazy friends here it's just right to get this room.

Becky just smiled and slowly closed her eyes.

Babe are you okay? Freen asked

Yes baby. I just want to sleep. I really feel tired.

Okay baby, just rest first. I'll let you know once our baby is here, okay.

Becky just nodded.

---------------------------------------------------

It was around 7pm when Baby Sam finally was allowed to be taken to their room. The nurse in charge informed them that the baby is on its way.