Chapter 8

BECKY

I just finished taking my shower and change into my PJs. I was drying my hair when I heard a knock at the door.

It's late. Who might this be again. I slowly opened the door. I was surprise and scared to see Heng standing their and I think he is drunk. 

Why are you here? Do you need anything? I did not fully opened the door. 

I want to talk to you. He said and he tried to push the door but I manage to hold it using my feet.

I said let's talk then he pushed it harder and I could no longer hold it. He was able to open the door, I was about to run outside my room but he pulled me. I try so hard to remove his grasp from my arms. I was able to shout for help but I don't know if someone will hear me. Then I was able to use my foot to kick him. I think he felt it because he let go of my arms. I run towards Freen's room. I knock at her door so hard. 

Please... Please open the door. I was so scared, crying and hoping that Freen will hear me, or is she here already. God help me.

I see Heng coming to my direction. Then suddenly the door opened. It was Freen. 

What's happening? she pulled me close to her and then I saw Heng in front of us.

Give her to me, Freen. She is mine.

What the hell is wrong with you Heng! Freen is shouting at her brother now. Freen pulled me much closer to her. Heng tried to pull me but I run towards Freen's bed. She took something from her drawer. shit, is it a gun? It's a gun.

Don't you dare me to pull this trigger to you Heng! You know me!

Can you kill your brother now? Come on she is just nothing. She is no one, my dear sister. Just give her to me. I  have so many things in mind that I want to do to her.

Then Freen pulled the trigger and hit the area near her brother's left foot.

What the hell, Freen?! 

You better get out of my house and I don't want to see you near my place and near Becky. One wrong move Heng, I will make sure you'll rot in jail! Better get out now before I'll forgot that you're my brother.

Freen is so angry now. I am still in shock with what Heng tried to do to me and the gun shoot.

-----------------------------------------

FREEN

I just finish relaxing in the tub and took a warm shower. Then suddenly a loud bang at my door. The heck is this. Then I hear someone calling my name. Is it Becky? I immediately opened the door. 

I saw her crying, asking me to help her. She looks so disoriented and pale. I immediately pulled her close to me. 

Then all of a sudden Heng is in front of me. Fuck. 

He tried pulling Becky. But I will not allow it to happen.

I was so angry knowing he tried to do something bad to Becky.

He is drunk and I think high on drugs again.

Dammit! I will not win like this. Luckily Becky run towards my bed so she is much safe there now. I immediately pulled my gun and point it at Heng. I will not hesitate to used this to him if he'll insist about Becky.

I got so angry when Heng said 

"Can you kill your brother now? Come on she is just nothing. She is no one, my dear sister. Just give her to me. I am have so many things in mind that I want to do to her."

I pointed my gun at the floor and pulled the trigger. Heng was so shocked and I know he got scared there for a bit. Then I saw my bodyguards and  I instructed them to remove Heng in front of me and bring him at his place.

Then I turned to check on Becky. She is hiding at the corner of my bed she is hugging her legs and still crying so hard.

I slowly went closer to her and hold her hand but she cried much louder and saying "please no, please don't touch me" my heart now is so broken seeing her like this. 

Then I called her name for her to know it was me.

She slowly looked at me.

Hey, it's me. It's okay now. He is gone now. I still can see how frightened she is. I slowly move closer to her and kneel down in front of her so that we are on the same position now.

Did he do anything to you? Did he touch you? You can tell me. I softly ask her. She is shaking.

He pulled my arms and tried to pin me down (still sobbing). All I was able to do is kick him. I am so scared of what he'll do to me.

Hey, I'm sorry about my brother. I'm sorry I was not there.

I promise it will not happen again. I will make sure that he'll not be able go near you.

Can you stand now? Sit here in the bed. I slowly assisted her to stand and she is still shaking.

Then I called Nana and asked her to bring some water for Becky and I also ask them to bring some jasmine tea.

I move closer to her and caress her back.  

Then I can't take it anymore. I really felt how scared she is. I pulled her close to me and hug her. 

I keep on whispering to her that I will protect her and will take care of her starting now.

Nana slowly opened the door  ( I felt Becky startled, I caress her arms now because it is evident that she is afraid when the door opened suddenly) Nana placed the water and jasmine tea in the table.

I gestured to her thank you. She went out of the room.

Becky slowly stop crying. She is just sitting in the bed, but I know she is still scared.

Can I stay here first with you? She asked me with her shaky voice.

I looked at her, smile and nodded.

Yes you can. I was suppose to ask you about that too.

Hey, do you want to soak a bit in the tub it will help you relax.

I'm scared to be alone now.

I will just be there inside the bathroom with you, promise.

Then she nodded.

I told her that I will just prepare the tub she hesitated to let me go at first but eventually let me.

I pour some jasmine scent bubble bath and some fresh rose petals to help her relax.

Then I took a clean robe and some PJs as well.

I have new undies that she can also use.

After preparing everything, I went back to Becky and assisted her go to the bathroom.

I swallowed softly when she let me take her clothes off.

Then I assisted her to go inside the tub. I dim the light and a bosa nova songs plays softly in the background.

I am just sitting in the chair that is next to the tub and she is not letting go of my hand.

Let me scrub your back? Becky just nodded.

Thank you for doing this for me. Becky said

I am glad you are allowing me to do this for you.

Because I know I can trust you. And you will not hurt me. not like your brother, his like a monster. Then she started to sob again.

Hey, ( I caress her back ) it's going to be alright now. I pulled her out of the tub, wrap the robe on her and let her sit on my lap. I just need to hug her tightly to assure her that everything is going to be alright. She also wrap her arms around my neck. And she buried her face on my neck.