Chapter 29

After they laid Freen's dad to his final resting place, Freen took charge of all the businesses her father is managing. To be honest Freen is really overwhelmed with all that she needs to do. She really could not grasp all the responsibility in an instant.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, here I brought you coffee. Becky said as she walk closer to her girlfriend, who is now frowning in front of her MacBook. 

Why that face? Becky asked. She started to massage Freen's shoulders.

I just don't know where to start with all of this. Pointing to the screen of her Mac.

Let me see. Becky checked on what she can help Freen with. 

Freen made her sit on her lap. 

How will I be able to look into this if you keep on doing that. ( Freen is now caressing Becky's thigh)

Babe, behave first. Let me check this one okay. But Freen is not stopping.

Babe, can we check on that later? I want to check something else first now. Freen is now whispering in Becky's ear while leaning her chin in Becky's shoulder.

Sarocha you're such a tease. Becky face her and tap her nose.

Freen is now pouting. Please... I miss you so much already and I think I know how you'll be able to help me relax from all of this.

Really now. Becky also started to tease her girl. She went on and put her hands on Freen's nape and starts to caress it.

I know it's stressing you out. But I believe that you'll be able to surpass all of this. You're the best in what you do babe. Becky encourages her girl while continuing to massage her nape softly.

Then Becky started to kiss Freen. This will be the first torrid kiss she'll have with Freen after what happened with Heng. It flashes back in her head and Freen can feel Becky tensed with what she is doing.

Are you okay babe? Freen is worried.

Becky just nodded. Just kiss me babe. Becky commanded her.

Freen kisses Becky passionately and she wants to make sure that she will let Becky feel that she is still the most beautiful and important person in her life.

Babe.... Becky whispered.

Let me know baby what you want. Freen responded.

I want you baby. I want you so bad. Becky whisper in Freen's ear then gave it a soft bite.

They shared a very sweet and romantic afternoon making love to each other. 

------------------------------------------

Freen is now at her dad's office and she is so angry because she discovered that some of her dad's business partners are taking advantage of her dad. She called a sudden meeting and she will make sure that they'll pay for what they did. Freen is good to people who treats her right and her loved ones but she has her demons when you betray her.

-----------------------------------------

Ms. Sarocha, we are surprised that you called this meeting so suddenly. It's good that we are all available for this. You see we are also busy with our other businesses. Mr. Tang said.

Don't worry Mr. Tang after this meeting you'll not be that busy at all. 

The other associates were surprise with Freen's words.

Freen signalled to her secretary to distribute the folders that contains the very agenda of the meeting.

You see, my dad may be a tough man for others. They look up at him because on how he runs his businesses and how he deals with people. I know some people who just used my dad to build connections to the business world but he just let it passed.

But I am sorry to let you know that even I adored my father so much and I wanted to be like him in so many ways, but I really hate it when I am being betrayed and fooled around.

That folder in front of you will let you know if you're still welcome here or you need to leave the company. I was suppose to just send that to your respective offices but I changed my mind, I think it's more fun to see those traitors leave my company with nothing.

On that folder also, you'll see how much you have taken from this company and before you leave I want you to sign that document to acknowledge that.

Freen is waiting for anyone to react and protest her decision but no one dared. I think they know how Freen runs her businesses.

Those people who took advantage of their company signed the papers and leave the conference room.

Is there anybody here now who wanted to join them? The door is wide open for you.

No one attempted to.

------------------------------------------------------

Freen went home so exhausted and Becky could see it. So it is just the right time for them to have a quick getaway. 

Becky was thinking of it for several days already. She wanted to surprise Freen with a weekend getaway just the two of them. 

She talked to Tee to take in-charge first of the company while they will be away. 

People around them are all excited for their mini vacation.

Becky booked a private and exclusive resort for them. She made sure that everything is ready for them. 

Babe you need to change to this right now. Becky ordered Freen. The other one is confuse to why.

Come on don't stare like that just follow what I say, okay.

Freen followed what she was asked to do. She does not want a sulking girlfriend right now.

After she change. 

Alright now your ready. Let's go. Becky pulled her and they went out of their room.

Where are we going? Freen ask

Just follow me babe. Then she directed Freen to ride her car.

You're driving? Freen asked once more.

Becky just raise her eyebrows, went in the car and started the engine.

Relax and enjoy the ride baby. Becky said it adorably that she got a soft squeeze in her arm.

Freen does not have any idea where they are going. She tries to ask it to her girl but no information is being spilled right now.

So she decided to just enjoy the ride and looked for  a relaxing music that both of them can enjoy.

After more than one hour they arrived to their destination. The sign says, Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui.

It is an exclusive and luxury resort in Thailand.

Becky booked them in the private retreats. It is a luxury villa that they will have exclusively for themselves and it has it's own infinity pool that overlooks the Gulf of Thailand. The ambience is so relaxing which Freen really needs right now.

They are now in their Villa. Becky backed hugged Freen while the other one is looking outside the terrace of their villa.

Like it? Becky asked as she planted a kiss on Freen's shoulder.

Thank you for this babe. This is so beautiful. Then Freen faced Becky and gave her soft kisses in the lips.

------------------------------------