S1E2

New Author's Note: Not going to change most of the OG author's notes, if I add anything new I'll just label it as new.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E2: Red Gets a Delivery

"So wanna start the next one?" Jaune asked.

"Yeah, hope that intro doesn't play every time. It would take up the whole episode." Weiss commented.

Jaune hit play.

Instead of an intro a black screen with the words "Red gets a delivery" appeared with the usual Red vs Blue guitar theme.

"What was the last episode called?" Ruby asked.

"Why are we here I think." Ren said looking through his notes.

Grif and Simmons run up in front of Sarge, and stand there

Sarge: "Hurry up ladies, this ain't no ice cream social!"

Simmons: "Ice cream social?"

Sarge: "Stop the pillow-talk you two. Anyone want to guess, why I gathered you here, today?"

Grif: "Um, is it because the war's over and you're sending us home?"

Sarge: "That's exactly it, private. War's over. We won. Turns out you're the big hero, and we're gonna hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float, and Simmons here, is in charge of confetti!"

"Wow, he's mean." Jaune said.

"He has to be, he's a general and it's important to keep his troops in line." Weiss said. "I wonder who will win? Blue team seems to be dysfunctional and I don't know if we've seen their leader yet."

"Maybe their Sarge can keep them in line?" Ren said.

"Hmm, we'll see, but this one has an odd way of speaking." Pyrrha said.

"Yeah, weird accent." Ruby said.

Grif: "I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir."

Sarge: "God dammit private, shut your mouth or else I'll have Simmons slit your throat while you're asleep!"

"Woah, doesn't like Grif at all." Yang chuckled.

"He's really mean." Ruby frowned.

"I like him! Maybe if he was helping me, we could whip you all into shape for the big tournament!" Nora shouted.

The rest of team JNPR ignored her and Jaune hit play again.

"Hmm, monotheistic religion said god not gods." Ren mumbled.

Simmons: "Oh, I'd do it too."

Sarge: "I know you would Simmons... good man. Couple of things today ladies. Command has seen fit to increase our ranks here at Blood Gulch Outpost Number 1."

"Outpost number 1" Ren mumbled.

"He's a good man for agreeing to kill his teammate?" Blake said confused.

"The audio quality is kind of bad." Jaune commented.

"Maybe it's old?" Weiss said mainly to Ren who jotted it into his notes.