S2E23

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E23- The Joy of Toggling.

" The Joy of Toggling" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Toggle is great." Jaune started, "I can't stand holding down on the stick button to crouch."

"Stick? mines the right button." Ruby added displaying her scroll on its controller screen.

The scene opened to show Doc and Grif talking.

Doc: "So he was shot in the head..."

Grif: "Right."

Doc: "... and you gave him CPR for a bullet wound in the head."

Grif: "Exactly."

Doc: "Yeah, I think that's a perfectly acceptable treatment."

"Ugh." Weiss groaned.

Grif: "That's what I said."

Doc: "Oh yeah, people often overlook to alternative methods of care. Like that blue guy that was shot in the foot during the battle? All I did was rub his neck with some aloe vera, he was fine."

Yang laughed at that and Ren joined in a second later.

Grif: "Yeah, I don't know about all that. I'm just glad that Sarge is wrong."

Sarge: "Grif! Yer supposed to be guarding the prisoner. Not playing lookie-loo with him all day long!"

Grif: "Come on Sarge, he doesn't even have a gun."

Simmons: "Oh, well you two will be great friends then. He doesn't have a gun, and you didn't bring any ammo!"

Grif: "Hey thanks, kissass. If I wanna take guarding tips from the guy that lost our last prisoner, I'll be sure to ask you."

"Ohhhh wow what a comeback." Yang said.

Donut: "Oh man, that is a burn. Dude, you just got burned. Burned, dude, burned."

"See?" Yang said laughing.

Simmons: "Oh shut up, your armor's pink."

"There's nothing wrong with pink." Nora huffed. Ren nodded.

Doc: "Uh, hey, guys? I, I just want everybody to know that Grif and I aren't, uh, technically friends, uh, we're just talking. That's it. (to Grif) Sorry man, but it's pretty obvious that you're really unpopular, and if I'm gonna make any progress around here at all I can't really be directly associated with you. I'm sure you understand."

"That's cold." Ruby said.

"It's shocking." Weiss said. "Now I feel really bad for stuff I used to do."

"I can't stand people like that." Jaune muttered.

Grif: "..."

Doc: "It's only because no one likes you."

Grif: "..."

Doc: "Stop staring at me."

"Grif is probably really hurt." Pyrrha sighed.