S5E94

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E94- Tucker Knows Best

"I'm really really thirsty." Ruby complained.

Yang got up, "Me too, you what do you want?" She asked as she walked over to team JNPR's mini fridge.

"Grape soda." Ruby smiled.

"Thanks for asking if you could get something from us." Jaune said mock passive aggressively.

"I can get you something too." Yang pointed out.

"Grape soda for me too, the one with the people like grapes slogan." Jaune grinned.

"Anyone else?" Yang asked.

Nora raised a hand and soon a soda flew in her hand. "Aww... it's all fizzy now."

Yang just shrugged and sat back down handing Ruby a soda on her way back.

"Where did Zwei go?" Yang asked when she saw he wasn't in Ruby's lap.

Ruby sighed, "I kept moving because of the show, I got excited and he moved over there." Ruby pointed to a black heap of fur very near Blake.

Blake jumped like an actual cat away from him and onto Nora's bunk. "I thought he was a pillow again!" She growled, or hissed in her case.

"Arf!"

Weiss chuckled and grabbed Zwei cooing at him the whole time. "Yes I won't move, I won't move will I? You can lie there and I won't move!"

Blake grumbled to herself and sat far away from Weiss.

" Tucker Knows Best" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Yeah that's not true." Weiss joked.

Fade in to where the Reds are

Grif: "PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! What's the one thing I told you, don't embarrass the family!"

Everyone chuckled.

"That has to be awkward." Pyrrha shook her head. Everyone nodded.

Simmons: "I don't think she's embarrassing -whoa, why is she doing splits?"

Yang burst out laughing.

Sarge: "Huh, is this that Facebook thing I keep hearing about?"

"Even Sarge is looking." Weiss groaned.

"... he doesn't seem to be that interested." Pyrrha pointed out. Weiss nodded, "Good point."

Simmons: "Does this thing take dollar bills?"

Yang snorted, "too good, too good." She said in between laughs.

Grif: "Come on, that's my sister! And you're looking at her naked!"

Jaune shook his head, "I feel bad for Grif."

Simmons: "So? She's not our sister."

Yang laughed, "That's a good point."

Ruby frowned, "If you were Grif would you feel the same way about me?"

Yang's smile fell, "I would knock their eyes out before they even had a chance." She growled.