S5E97

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E97- Uncommunicado

"I really hope we get answers to all our questions soon." Jaune sighed looking to Ren.

"I agree" Ren nodded.

" Uncommunicado" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Hmm Spanish for not being able to communicate I'm guessing." Ren mumbled.

"Kind of obvious." Weiss pointed out in a less than polite tone. As soon as the words left were said she held a hand up to her mouth realizing she accidentally spoke in a "bitchy" tone.

Ren nodded ignoring her tone, "Yes. Spanish shares many similar words with our language."

Fade in on the Blue standoff at Red Base

Church: "I am not O'Malley, I'm telling you, it's Flowers."

"I think that's the biggest reveal they've had so far." Jaune commented.

"I was surprised." Ren said calmly, "I was convinced because of Nora's theory about something in the caves eating them. And I backed up her theory with my own made up evidence."

"Heh heh, whoops." Nora chuckled nervously.

Tucker: "Liar, Flowers is dead."

Church: "Then what happened to the Reds, Tucker. Where did they go? I certainly didn't sneak over here and scare them off in my spare time, when I wasn't dealing with you and Tex, and that new yellow freak, and that stupid disgusting kid a' yours."

"That was uncalled for." Pyrrha commented.

"I disagree, Church has been stressed recently, this whole season in fact. I'm surprised he hasn't had a psychotic break." Weiss commented.

Tucker: "Okay, okay. Man, I hope if Flowers is alive that he doesn't want this armor back. Hey what's up with the Reds?"

Tex: "Where are they?"

"I hope the Alien's, Flowers, and O'Malley don't find them." Ruby commented.

"They should be leaving to take over Blue base soon." Blake pointed out.

Church: "Who knows. Maybe it's lunch time. Maybe the Red army doesn't pay overtime and they all just went home."

Tex: "All their stuff is here. I don't think they evacuated."

Tucker: "What do you think Tex?"

Tex: "I think we may have walked right in to a-"

Camera pans over to show Wyoming as he speaks.

Wyoming: "A trap?"

"Ah shit." Yang groaned.

Tex: "Wyoming."

Church: "Okay see? Now, if I was O'Malley, I would've known that was gonna happen."