S2E31

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E31- Room for Rent

"Room for Rent" appeared on the screen.

[loud bang from a faraway dorm]

"Did anyone hear that?" Yang asked.

"Hear what?" Ruby asked. "The loud bang?"

"What else?" Weiss asked sighing.

"Are noises like this common near your dorm?" Blake asked Team JNPR.

"Yes but Nora didn't make it, unless she somehow managed to do it in some crazy impossible to imagine way which would not surprise me." Ren explained.

Nora giggled innocently.

The scene opened to show Tucker looking at Tex in Lopez's body, with Sheila behind her... it... whatever

Tucker: "Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially liked the part about Church getting pantsed in high school."

Yang and Ruby giggled while Jaune sighed.

"So Church was bullied in school." Jaune commented angrily.

"Oh, sorry Jaune." Ruby said.

"Jaune did you get pantsed in school?" Yang asked.

"Ugh, yes." Jaune answered.

"Awe, well think of it this way, a bunch of fine ladies got a glimpse of you without pants!" Yang snickered.

"Yeah, hard not to think about it." Jaune said sarcastically. Pyrrha was desperately trying to hide her blush.

Church: "I found that part to be entirely outta context."

Tucker: "But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the A.I."

Tex: "I don't remember much from the implantation process..."

Fades to some lab with all sorts of devices and machines The scene showed a computer with the words "-Cortana 1 0 Cryostorage

(Priority Alpha)

unseal the hushed Casket"

"Priority Alpha." Ren muttered looking through his notes. "Hmmm Blue base is Alpha base."

Tex: "I do remember that the A.I. can be transmitted from host to host, by way of the helmet radios. Before I learned anything else, the A.I. took over and we escaped."

Fade back to the blues

Tex: "If we can kill the A.I. and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it."

Church: "And then I can have my body back. Deal?"

Tex: "Deal."

Church: "Alright. Tex and I will possess Caboose then. Tucker, we need you to work on the reds. Get 'em to turn off their helmet radios, so that O'Malley won't have anywhere to go, once we get him outta there."

"Good plan." Pyrrha commented.

Tex: "Right."

Tucker: "What? How the hell am I gonna do that?"