S2E20

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E20: Everything Old is New Again

"Get that Mutt away from me!" Blake snarled as she hid on top of Ruby's bunk.

"Mutt? How could you call Zwei a mutt? He's the cutest thing ever!" Weiss yelled.

"He slobbered all over my books!" Blake yelled back.

"Oh please, his slobber probably made your books cleaner." Yang said.

Blake glared at the smirking blonde with killing intent.

"Where's Ruby, this is her monster so it should be her problem not mine!" Blake yelled.

"Arf!"

"Shut up!"

"Calm down Blake, Jesus." Yang said testing out the curse word she learned from Red vs Blue season one, it came out very awkwardly.

"Why am I surprised that the one thing you took away from that awful show was its curse words." Weiss said sarcastically.

"Well to answer your question Blake." Yang said ignoring Weiss's question. "Ruby is in the school armory with Nora, something about sticky grenades."

"I thought she would be with Coco." Weiss raised an eyebrow.

"Wait! You're mad at me for saying curse words from the show but Ruby goes off to make bombs! and it's totally fine?" Yang yelled.

The three continued to yell at each other while Zwei, the little demon dog he is, continued to eat Blake's books.

Team JNPR's Room at the same moment.

"Nora... please, we can test the grenades later." Jaune said, holding his hands up. "Ren, help me out here."

"Nora... No pancakes for a week if you detonate that grenade in here." Ren said cautiously.

"But me and Ruby worked so hard on it! Besides, this is just a prototype." Nora said.

"So don't detonate it here! Where's Ruby?" Jaune asked.

Nora sighed and put the grenade away. "She's trying to find Coco, she wants to show Coco the turret."

"Did she take a picture?" Jaune asked.

"No, why do you think it's taken so long to get everyone and start the next season? She's getting Coco to watch it." Nora explained.

"Speaking of which." Pyrrha said. "Can we go ahead and get the rest of team RWBY in here? I'm excited to watch the next season."

"You know, if you want to hang out we don't have to watch the show. I know you don't like it but-" Jaune started.

"No I kind of like it, let's get Team RWBY." Pyrrha said. Jaune smiled and got up.

A few minutes later everyone but Ruby and Coco were sitting in team JNPR's room with the show loaded up. The door opened a few minutes later.

"Hey..." Ruby said sadly.

"What's wrong Ruby?" Yang asked.

"Coco couldn't come, she's out shopping with Velvet. She said she's interested but has no time to watch a show. But Velvet did give me one of her camera's so I can take pictures." Ruby said, holding up Velvet's camera.