S4E72

Author's Note:

I'm curious, does anyone think there is a Mary Sue/Gary Stew character in RWBY?

I don't really think there is but I do think Ruby's eyes are OP and if they are that powerful unless she loses them in season 7 all the fights against Grimm are pointless because she just has to think happy and stare at them. Yeah that's right, I hope Ruby loses her eyes Maria style.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S4E72- Getting Debriefed

" Getting Debriefed" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme enthusiastically especially Weiss and Blake.

Fade in to Grif talking to Sarge.

Grif: "You wanted ta, see me, Sarge?"

Sarge: "Yes Grif, I think it's time we buried the hatchet. Started workin' more closely together."

Weiss and Blake stared at the screen in shock

Pyrrha smiled, "That's great, they're finally working together."

Grif: "Say what? Isn't that like a sign of the apocalypse or something?"

Sarge: "As you know, I've never liked you. Not even a little bit."

"He felt bad when he almost died." Pyrrha pointed out, "I think he secretly doesn't hate Grif."

"I think you're hoping for too much." Yang said laughing lightly.

"I still don't get why Tex and Church are ghosts but the other soldiers aren't." Weiss commented.

"The last thing I want is ghosts of those fanatics." Blake added. Yang, Jaune, Ruby, and Nora laughed.

"That would be awesome!" Nora commented.

Grif: "Really."

Sarge: "You've always been lazy, insubordinate, and I suspect that underneath that helmet, you're probably extremely ugly to boot!"

"I really want to see what they look like." Jaune commented.

"Me too." Ruby added.

"I don't think we ever will." Ren said simply.

"Thanks for all the positivity." Yang said sarcastically.

Ren shook his head, "The show is in a video game, there's no way for them to show their faces." Ren explained.

Ruby and Blake sighed.

"If they describe them I can try drawing them." Blake commented gesturing to her notebook and pencils.

"Are you good at drawing?" Pyrrha asked.

"She's amazing!" Ruby smiled. "She can draw people amazingly, I can only draw weapons and armor, which is like drawing people. But better."

"It is way harder to draw people than armor." Blake pointed out.

"I know, which is why I can draw weapons and armor." Ruby said happily.

Grif: "No argument here."

"Make note of that Blake, Grif is ugly." Yang laughed.

"Very helpful." Blake said equally sarcastically.