S5E86

Author's Note:

Best review so far "Man, half the reason I read this story is for seeing character reactions and the other half watching you pick fights with the fandom in the author notes XD. I don't think I've ever seen so much audience engagement from an author before."-Grifman275

I love interacting with you all and hearing your opinions on RWBY, it's been amazing being able to write this fic and have all the support from you. Love you all and can't wait to get all the way to season 13!

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E86- Brass Tacks

" Brass tacks" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme.

Fade in to Church talking with Sister

Church: "Well uh, welcome to Blue Team. I guess we should probably give you uh, some kind of orientation or somethin' like that. So this is the uh, this is the base here. This is the outside of the base.... Inside's on the inside..."

"Really? The inside is on the inside?" Yang repeated sarcastically.

"I never would have guessed." Jaune added.

Church: "go through that door, right there, get to the inside. Um, there's a ramp over here, there's another one on the other side. It's kinda smaller, does the same thing though. Uh, it's got a basement,... nuhm, there's a middle part 'n' there's a top part... got some, you know blue flags here, on the outside, 's come in handy when you're, you know tryin' to identify the colour of the base, it's blue."

"This is a really awkward explanation." Ruby commented. "Aww it's like you!" Yang teased.

"Hey I've gotten over a lot of my social awkwardness!" Ruby argued. Yang laughed, "I know Rubes."

Church: "Anyway, that uh pretty much covers the base, so... anyway, yeah, that's it."

Sister: "Cool."

Church: "I'm Church, I'm the leader. Everybody looks up to me."

"Do they?" Weiss asked.

"Caboose does." Pyrrha pointed out.

Church:" Pretty much the only rule for rookies on the Blue Team is: don't kill the leader. That's me."

Pyrrha smiled and shook her head. "It is kind of sad they need that rule."

Sister: "That's it?" Church: "That's it."

Sister: "Sounds easy."

"It really should be." Blake laughed.

Church: "Yeah well we're, still waiting for someone to follow that rule. So anyway, uh tell me about yourself. What's your training."

Sister: "Training?"

Church: "Yeah. What've you been told so far."

Sister: "Oh right. That's the base, and you're the leader, and I shouldn't kill you. Ever.... Did I pass?"