S3E45

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all! Original posting always on FFN.

S3E45- New Toys

"New Toys" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Weiss was on her scroll going over class notes and Blake was reading while the usual five hummed the theme. Ren poured over his own notes.

Fade into a miscellaneous shot of wherever the Reds, Caboose and Tucker are.

Sarge: "Donut, hold the light right there. No, not on me, on that . Why would I need the light, on my face?"

"Exactly Ruby." Yang said.

"I haven't made that mistake in years!" Ruby huffed.

Cut to Sarge and Donut lying under the jeep, mechanic-style

Donut: "Hey Sarge, what's that metal thing that looks like a bunny!? Ooh, ooh, and what's that other metal thing that looks like a soup can?"

"I told you I could see shapes under your bike." Ruby said smiling.

"And I told you to not touch them." Yang said.

"I listened." Ruby said meekly.

"Yeah, after you almost lost a finger." Yang said, smiling.

"I had aura!" Ruby shot back.

"Is that supposed to be an excuse?" Weiss asked.

"You try repairing a crashed motorcycle!" Ruby said blushing. Weiss shut her mouth but smiled.

Sarge: "Don't touch any thing, Donut. Okay fellas, I think I've got it. Give her a crank.... Guys?... Hey, what in tarnation are you knuckleheads doing up there?"

Cut to Simmons and Tucker

Simmons: "No, I don't think getting new rims for the jeep's a good idea."

"I need new rims for Bumblebee." Yang hummed. "I've been neglecting her since school started."

Grif: "(in the driver seat of the jeep) Oh come on! If we all kick in, we can get some spinners, some kickass subs, hydraulics!"

Tucker: "I'm in."

Simmons: "Why?"

Grif: "Uh, for style?"

Tucker: "For chicks!"

Weiss groaned.

Simmons: "What chicks, there's no one for miles. We don't even know if anyone's still alive."

"It is interesting to see how the characters mesh with each other after being on opposing sides. It would normally seem like the two sides didn't have similar personalities." Blake said.

"Are you coming back around?" Yang asked.

"No. I still hate what the show did." Blake said.

Grif: "What, suddenly you're a pessimist?"

Tucker: "Yeah, but if we do find some women, we will literally be the last men on Earth for them."