S5E78

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E78- You Can't Park Here

"It's still amazing how just four days ago Jaune's scroll was messing up and now we're watching this show." Ruby commented.

"Out of context that sounds stupid." Yang laughed.

"I see what Ruby is saying though." Weiss cut in, "Without this show I would never have known about Solar Power."

"How's that going by the way? Anymore research?" Jaune asked.

Weiss sighed, "Not that well, the initial period of amazement has passed and now I can't stop thinking about all the problems with solar power."

"You should be somewhat optimistic." Pyrrha advised. "It is an alternate power source."

Weiss nodded, "I should, but It's hard." Weiss shrugged.

"So... can we start it already?" Nora asked.

The episode started playing by showing a Pelican flying towards the Halo Ring.

Everyone leaned forward.

The new intro song, "Return" started playing.

"Is this a new intro?" Weiss asked. Ren nodded.

The camera zoomed in to show Red Team with Sarge in front, Grif driving the Warthog with Simmons in Gunner and Donut in the ghost.

"I like this intro." Yang smiled.

"The song is worse though." Blake added. Jaune and Ruby nodded in agreement.

"I still wonder who O'Malley is in." Ren commented.

"What happens if more than one person guesses who he's in?" Blake asked.

"Yeah I was thinking about that too." Jaune added.

"We could just have all the losers pay the winners." Yang suggested. "Instead of just the 80 Lien."

...

"I like that Idea." Ren smiled.

"Of course you do, You can guess everything." Nora groaned.

"They were very obvious with Gamma and Wyoming. They did everything but say it outright." Ren explained.

"That's true." Blake commented.

"I haven't been able to guess anything truly important before without foreshadowing." Ren pointed out.

"Anyway, does everyone agree?" Yang asked grabbing the box of Lien.

Everyone nodded.

Yang opened the box and handed everyone their ten lien back.

"So are we still clear on the rules? We can write the name on a piece of paper or something. I say we guess once this episode ends, and after every episode we guess again." Yang explained.

"That's a great idea." Pyrrha complimented.

"You Can't Park Here" appeared on he screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme happily after going a mini series without it.

The camera showed Sarge, then Grif, then Donut, then Simmons before Zooming back over to Blue Team with Church in front, Caboose and Sheila to the left and Tex with Tucker to the right.