S2E29

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E29- Radar Love

"Radar Love" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Weird title." Ren muttered.

The scene opened to show Grif and Simmons on the red base, looking down at Sarge and the Warthog

Grif: "Is it just me, or does this jeep seem like really bad luck?"

Simmons: "Yeah. You know, now that you mention it, it does seem like every time we get in to the damn thing, it breaks, or explodes, or goes crazy and tries to kill one of us."

"Have they really never had a successful attack with the warthog?" Ruby asked.

"Nope, the blues also haven't had much luck with the Tank either." Jaune said.

Donut: "Maybe we should try exchanging it for a few motorcycles. No wait wait wait, a big tank like the blues have. That thing never seems to have any problems at all."

Cut to The blues, near Sheila

Church: "Alright, that's the deal mister robot. You fix our tank, we'll let you go free."

Caboose: "I thought the plan was to trick him into fixing the tank, and then Church will take over his body again when he is done."

"Idiot." Weiss mumbled.

Tucker: "Yeah. But you don't tell the person you're tricking what's going on, Caboose."

Caboose: "So if I'm the one being tricked, then you would not tell me what is really going on?"

Tucker: "Why would we trick you ?"

Caboose: "Oh I think you know."

Lopez: "¿Dónde yo iré?"

Caption: Where will I go?

Lopez: "Mis amigos quieren matar me."

Caption: Even my friends have tried to kill me.

Church: "Okay, I'm gonna take that as a yes, aaand let you get busy with tank fixing."

"This language is so strange." Ren muttered. "But I'm starting to notice patterns."

Lopez: "No tengo hogar."

Caption: I have no home.

"It really can't be that hard to escape." Weiss said.

"I've been thinking the same thing." Blake added.

Back to the reds, everyone except Grif around the jeep. Grif is ON the jeep

"I'm surprised that someone as lazy as him got up that high." Weiss said.

Grif: "Aw crap. Hey uh, they got a guy fixing their tank."

Sarge: " Impossible! Our intelligence clearly states..."