S3E53

Author's Note:

Thank you to all who helped me, I can fix a lot of the things you recommended the hardest though will be the grammar fixes and the whole "he said" "he said surprised" thing, I did get a lot of help from the people who mentioned it though so I will try my best to break out of my habit and use the big boy words for your reading pleasure. I have already made a list of the words the two reviewers gave so give a big thanks to CruisinEugen and A Dark Winter's Wind.

For those who don't read authors notes much, tell me the what you hate about my story and tell me how I can improve.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S3E53- Let's Come to Order

" Let's Come to Order" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All who were watching hummed.

Fade in to the blues, with Tucker holding the super badass energy sword. The cool model not the *cough cough* shitty halo 5 design *cough*

Church: "You got this thing where?"

Tucker: "Right up there." Tucker gestured to the spot where he got the sword. everyone who played halo knows that awesome spot.

Caboose: "So... You went back in time, and didn't change... anything."

"He changed plenty." Weiss commented.

"Technically he didn't" Jaune pointed out.

"And technically he did." Blake pointed out too, raising a finger.

"I just hope they never mention time travel again." Weiss sighed. "I hate it."

"Time travel is cool!" Ruby said waving her arms.

Church: "Uh yeah, I was just like a, passive observer."

"He's lying" Yang chuckled.

Caboose: "I would have tried to save your life.... From me!"

Church: "Yeah I didn't think of that. Hey, Tucker I don't think it's a good idea that you're keeping that thing."

Tucker: "You're just pissed because you don't have one."

"Yeah I am too." Jaune grumbled.

"Like I said, Atlas will make it as best they can, then once they perfect it you can get the terrible prototype." Weiss explained.

Ruby's eyes lit up "And then I can upgrade it and make it better than their better models!"

"I doubt it." Weiss said bluntly. "From what Winter said, the scientists were practically drooling over a weapon like that. They're going to

give it their all."

"Uhhh, you do know how crazy my sister is about weapons right?" Yang raised an eyebrow. "I don't think any of those scientists can top her."

"Good point." Weiss conceded.

Church: "No, you must have me confused with Tex. She's been staring at you non-stop since you found that thing."

Cut to Tex staring at the sword like it was the last piece of juicy but well cooked and seasoned steak.

Yang started laughing and looked at Ruby who was staring at the sword too.