S2E38

Author's Note:

Ok so just wanted to say, thanks to everyone who reads the authors notes I am guilty of skipping over authors notes a lot.

I've noticed how some of my "country" gets into my writing. Like how I say "you all" a lot. It's just habit.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E38- K.I.T. B.F.F.

"Shouldn't we be training?" Weiss asked.

"Do you want to train?" Ruby asked.

"Not really but..." Weiss said.

"We still need to relax after the breach." Yang said leaning back. "I am in no mood to train."

"Ok, well can we start the episode?" Weiss asked.

"Sure." Jaune said hitting play.

" K.I.T. B.F.F." Appeared on the screen with the theme song.

"What does that mean?" Weiss asked.

"Keep in touch, Best friends forever." Ruby answered quickly. "Penny told me."

"Penny is strange but she's an incredible fighter." Blake commented.

"Yeah she is." Ruby said smiling.

Tucker and Church in front of a rock with a note on it, written in binary and signed "Lopez y Sheila"

"What's that say?" Nora asked Ren.

"I don't know, it looks like a computer language." Ren answered.

"Computers have a language?" Pyrrha asked.

"Saphron talked about it." Jaune said. "She understands some of it, but her wife is much better with it. Basically it's how you put in commands and stuff, and... I don't know it's really confusing."

Tucker: "So Sheila and Lopez were just gone when you got back here."

Church: "Yep. They even left a note. Says they've gone off to start their own robot army. That's great."

Tucker: "Didn't they have a non-compete clause?"

"What's that?" Yang asked.

"It's a clause in Vale and Atlas Law. Basically it's an agreement between two groups to not compete against one another, or join in competition." Weiss explained.

"Oh I get the joke now." Jaune said.

Church: "Also says they want us to meet them in the middle of the canyon at 0600, to discuss the terms of our defeat, and or surrender... 0600. What does that mean..."

"That's military time." Weiss explained. "It's supposed to be 6:00 A.M."

"Strange that they would have military time too." Ren mumbled. Weiss huffed but said nothing.

Tucker: "Isn't that when we're supposed to be surrendering to the reds?"

Church: "It means six o'clock, right? Si- or does it mean, six hun- o six hundred. Does six hundred mean minutes? Six hundred minutes? Because that'd be... that'd be ten o'clock. Is it six o'clock or is it ten o'clock?"