S3E51

Author's Note:

So I have a request for all who read my author's notes. Be critical, I would love it if you all could tell me these things.

the worst thing(s) about this story

the best thing(s) about this story

how I can fix the worst things

how I can improve the best things

any and all nit picks that you don't like

Also quick announcement, in the month of February I wrote 50 chapters, I could not have done it without all the support from all of you. Thank you.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S3E51- Episode 50 Part 2

" Episode 50 Part 2" appeared on the screen.

"That's the title? strange." Pyrrha commented.

"This is the first two parter." Jaune commented.

"Maybe it's because it's Church's time in the past." Pyrrha suggested. "Maybe somehow at the end of the episode he will be change history or get back with the others."

The others nodded... except for a certain blonde. A blonde who was currently trying and failing to hold in laughter.

Ruby groaned. "Yang, the title isn't even a pun!"

"I- I know!" Yang said in between giggles. "It's just..." Yang didn't finish, she was too busy laughing.

Everyone groaned.

"Just ignore her, turn up the volume a bit so we can hear." Weiss ordered.

Fade in to Past Church in Lopez's brown armor, Caboose and Tucker standing in front of the tombstones near Blue Base, with Future Church watching from afar

Past Church: "Um... Maybe somebody should say something."

"Attending your own funeral has to be weird." Nora commented.

"And sad..." Blake said.

"I'm sure it's going to be funny." Yang laughed.

"I know it will for them, but Imagine what it would be like to go to your own funeral?" Blake said.

"I would crash it." Yang said.

"A funeral isn't a wedding!" Blake shouted.

"I would tell everyone I'm not dead." Ruby said.

"I would do the same as Ruby." Pyrrha said.

"My funeral would be weird." Jaune said.

"Why?" Pyrrha asked.

"Well, after I die I want my body and organs to be donated somewhere." Jaune said.

"That's very noble of you." Pyrrha commented smiling.

Jaune laughed. "Thanks."

"I should do that, how do I do that?" Ruby asked.

"I want to do that as well." Ren said.

"You just put it in your will." Jaune said.

"Think about it! After you die you are still saving lives... like a ghost!" Nora said loudly.