S5E95

Author's Note

Thought it would be cool to share with you all my original idea for this fanfic. Originally it was going to be Just Jaune watching the show but only one episode a night in a dream. He would have a magic chalk board next to him to explain and answer any questions he had. And every episode he would gain the powers of the Reds and Blues.(Witty comebacks, how to use a sniper badly, how to shoot a shotgun, assault rifle, etc and eventually stuff like time distortion and a bubble shield.) I scrapped that idea soon after conception.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E95- Loading...

" Loading..." appeared on the screen with the theme.

"What? What's wrong with the connection?" Jaune groaned.

"Is the screen frozen? The theme is still playing." Ruby added confused.

Everyone sighed and pulled out their scrolls, except Ren. "I think the title may be loading." Ren said calmly.

"Yeah we know." Jaune groaned.

"I think he means literally, the title is loading." Pyrrha explained. "I- what? Oh." Jaune blushed embarrassed as he hit play.

Fade in on the computer readouts inside the ship. Transfer complete showed on the main one.

"Sheila is back!" Nora cheered.

"Which means we can finally figure out if our guesses are right." Jaune smiled.

Ren grinned, "I know I'm right."

"Wow Ren getting cocky." Yang said amazed. Nora chuckled.

Sheila: "Hello, and thank you for activating the M808- wait a minute. Where am I?"

"The ship is wayyyy too big on the inside." Ruby commented. "It's Like magic." Nora gasped.

Caboose: "Sheila! You're awake! I am so happy, look- we got you a new place to live. Now you are the big ship lady."

Sheila: "I like it. It is so roomy. Much nicer than that stuffy old tank."

Caboose: "And now... you can fly."

"And kill Church from anywhere." Blake laughed.

Sheila: "Are you the pilot Caboose? Shall I run the tutorial program?"

Caboose: "Mmm, yeah. Uh, let's not do that right now."

Everyone laughed at the callback.

Cut to the underground viewscreen the Reds are looking at

Sarge: "Look they're invading our base! And we're not even there to defend it. Oh the humiliation! Men, this aggression cannot stand. We'll beat those Blues all the way back across the canyon. This is the moment we've all been training for!"

"They've trained?" Weiss said honestly shocked.

Grif: "Training? We haven't done any training. Wait, is sleep considered training?"

"No." Weiss glared at Yang and Ruby who acted innocent.

Sarge: "Simmons, as with all our battle plans, I need you to punch Grif in the back of the head. Simmons? Simmons!"