S2E27

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E27- Nine Tenths of the Law

"Ruby. Stop panicking, it's going to be ok." Yang said, trying desperately to calm her sister down.

"No it's not! I broke Velvet's camera!" Ruby screamed holding up Velvet's camera which had a destroyed lens.

"It's just a broken lens Ruby, Velvet will understand." Pyrrha said, trying to help.

"We can get it replaced." Jaune added.

"She trusted me with it and I broke it in less than two hours!" Ruby screamed, continuing to panic.

"We need to bury the evidence! Quick Ren go buy a new lens, let's replace it and never tell Velvet!" Nora suggested.

"I don't want to lie to Velvet but I don't want her to know I broke it!" Ruby screamed falling to her knees.

Yang sighed and picked up the camera.

"Wait for me, I'll be back in ten minutes." Yang said, popping out the lens and tossing the broken pieces into the trash.

"Where- where are you going." Ruby asked, whimpering.

"Team CFVY's room, I know Velvet is going to have spare parts there." Yang said, shutting the door behind her.

Ruby was quiet for a second.

"Wait! Yang!" Ruby yelled dashing for the door. She left in a flash of Roses.

"How did she break the camera anyway?" Jaune asked.

"Ruby is very talented." Weiss answered.

"She was likely not paying attention and let it fall off her bunk." Blake said.

"she only noticed after the episode ended." Ren said.

"Well, what do you guys want to do while we wait?" Jaune asked.

"I want to address this other universe issue." Weiss said.

"Booooorrrring!" Nora yelled flopping down.

"I agree with Nora we should do something else." Pyrrha said as politely as possible.

Ren and Weiss ignored her as they had already started going over Ren's notes and theorizing.

"I know what we can do." Nora said with a mischievous look in her eyes.

...

"See. What did I tell you?" Yang said, holding up Velvet's fixed camera.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was calm the entire time, I knew we could fix it." Ruby said embarrassed.

"Yeah, well thank you too." Yang said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, you were right I- sorry I panicked. Thanks Yang you're my favorite sister!" Ruby said, hugging her.

"I'm your only sister." Yang pointed out.

"Ex a ctly." Ruby said emphasizing the A.

As the two got closer to team JNPR's dorm they started hearing faint yelling getting louder and louder. With a quick glance to each other they rushed to the door and opened it.