S3E47

Author's Note:

Remember I do take your suggestions into consideration so please make any you think of.

Also I love how I have viewers from other countries, especially my fellow Comrades from Russia. The soviet union may be gone but together we can have the Soviet ReUnion. Long live mother Russia!

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all! Original posting always on FFN.

S3E47- It's a Biological Fact

"It's a Biological Fact" appeared on the screen with the theme music.

The usual five hummed the theme and surprisingly, Weiss joined in. "Wow Weiss, you are in a really good mood." Yang said.

Weiss had a huge grin on her face. "Solar energy, it's just amazing I- it's-"

"It's revolutionary." Ren finished for her.

"Exactly." Weiss said.

Fade in on the Boys and Tex outside O'malley's base near the warthog

Tex: "What took you guys so long to get here?"

Simmons: "There's six of us, and this is only a three seater jeep. Half of us had to sit on someone else's lap."

"I once had to Drive my Bumblebee with two people trying to hold on." Yang commented.

"How does that work?" Pyrrha asked.

"Not well." Yang joked.

Donut: "It was a great road trip. My favorite part was when Grif tried to change gears, and he accidentally-"

Yang and Nora got the joke and laughed.

Grif: "Hugh, please, let's not tell the story. Is there somewhere I can wash my hands?"

Sarge: "What'd you find, Tex?"

Tex: "Well, O'Malley's holed up in his fortress. He's been fortifying his defenses for a few days now, and he's got some help, one of those religious nuts you guys picked up."

"What should we call him? He has no name." Jaune asked.

"Fanatic?" Weiss suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Ruby said.

Caboose: "Oh, I like them. They were funny."

"Me too." Ruby smiled. Nora agreed.

Tucker: "Caboose, they tried to kill you because of a flag ."

"Oh yeah..." Ruby said.

Caboose: "I try not to remember the bad things about people."

"That's a great way of thinking." Ruby commented.

"Better to forgive than forget." Pyrrha added.

Tucker: "That's all they tried to do, there were no good things."

Caboose: "That's okay. I have a really bad memory-wow look, a beach!"

Sarge: "Shut up Caboose. What's yer plan, Tex?"