S5E84

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E84- Strong Male Figure

"Strong Male Figure" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme.

Fade in on the Alien looking very small again

"It's so small." Ruby commented. "It's so cute!" Nora yelled.

"I- I don't know, the big one was gross but now that it's small... it is cute." Ruby said amazed at her own words.

"The big one was gross and this one is even grosser." Weiss sighed. Blake nodded, "it's even worse knowing they're parasites."

Cut to Tucker and Church looking down.

Yang clapped her hands together, "Yes! Tucker finally gets to see his kid."

"Parasitic offspring." Ren corrected under his breath.

Church: "So this is it Tucker. This is your little monstrosity. Your little abomination of nature."

Blake chuckled and shook her head.

Tucker: "Uh, what do I do?"

Yang and Ruby laughed. "What is it?" Jaune asked.

"When Dad asked Qrow to babysit us when we were younger he never knew what to do." Yang laughed.

"I'm still surprised dad let him." Ruby chuckled. "It was awesome! We played video games and never did homework!"

"That sounds amazing." Nora said jealously.

Church: "Why're you asking me?"

Tucker: "I don't know how to be a Dad. This isn't the way I planned it."

"At least he planned somewhat to be a dad." Weiss chuckled.

Church: "You planned this? Tucker, I had no idea."

Tucker: "No no, I mean I always wanted to have the ideal Father- Son relationship. You know, where I see him for like eight hours every other weekend and send checks to some woman I hate."

"His ideal Father son relationship is to be a divorced dad?" Jaune asked.

"That's not ideal." Pyrrha added.

Ruby shrugged, "Some guys aren't meant to be dads, like Qrow."

"I'm still surprised he hasn't ran to dad because he got some woman pregnant." Yang laughed.

Ruby laughed, "That would be awesome! I've always wanted a baby sis."

"Me too." Nora added.

"You sure?" Yang asked, "I don't think you could handle having a baby sister."

Ruby glared at Yang, "I could!"

Jaune laughed, "You want to test yourself?" Jaune asked, "If my little sisters ever come to Vale you can try watching over just one of them for the day."

Ruby beamed, "Really! You would let me watch over one of your sisters?"

Jaune laughed, "Trust me my parents would be glad to have a break."