S4E74

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoy the chapter and big thanks to everyone for all the support, thank you for all your votes and predictions, they meant nothing in the CeruleanLancer dictatorship.

Now for something that does matter, what are questions you want the characters to answer about the show? Every season finale I have them review the season kind of so what do you want them to answer?

Stuff like Favorite team, favorite character(s), favorite moment, favorite etc etc. stuff like that.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S4E74- Right to Remain Silenced

"Right to Remain Silenced" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme.

"Right to remain silenced?" Ruby read off the screen.

"Hmm, sounds like a law we have in Vale." Ren mumbled. "If you're taken in by the VPD you are allowed to stay quiet and not answer any questions."

"Why?" Ruby asked.

"Because you are not required to incriminate yourself, it's to help the innocent." Ren explained.

"... oh." Ruby mumbled.

"I wish I could say I was surprised with O'Malley and Lopez being alive but... The fanatics and Wyoming survived the blast so O'Malley can survive a beating from an alien." Weiss commented.

"Plus Tucker survived a beating from the alien too." Yang added.

Fade in to Red Base

Simmons: "Sarge, finally, I need to tell you what the Blues are planning."

"Which is nothing." Weiss pointed out.

"The only semi-valuable information Simmons has is that Vic is still around, or if he's telling the truth it's his great grandson." Ren explained.

"He could be telling the truth, most guys freeze sperm before a vasectomy." Yang explained.

"Good point." Weiss praised.

"Aww you didn't call me weird or get mad at me." Yang said putting her hands over her heart.

"Well you didn't make it weird." Weiss explained. Yang mock saluted Weiss.

"With Vic coming back I wonder what it means." Blake wondered aloud.

"Well, everything about Vic, Wyoming, Tucker's attempted assassination, the Red and Blue's reason for being in blood gulch is relevant again." Ren summarized.

"I still think it's an experiment, or entertainment." Weiss commented.

Blake nodded, "I agree, the Freelancers confuse me though, and so does the entire prophecy plot."

"Why do the freelancers confuse you?" Ruby asked.

"Because they don't really fit into the experiment or entertainment theory. Unless... freelancers all got AI right?" Blake asked.

"I remember it being mentioned, yes." Ren answered.

"Then maybe Freelancers are experiments for how people react to AI." Blake theorized. "Church said Tex was recruited into a program like that."