S1E12

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E12- Down, but Not Out

"Down, but Not Out" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Grif: "(in the distance) Son of a... where'd he go? No! Don't kill me, I'm too good looking to die!"

"I wonder if we will ever see them," Pyrrha said.

"Probably not, since it's in a game." Ruby said.

Caboose: "Man... he is really kicking their asses."

Tucker: "How come I never get the fucking sniper rifle?"

Caboose: "(lowers the rifle) I'm really glad Tex is on our team and not theirs."

Tucker: "Sure makes things a lot easier on us."

Caboose: "Yeah. I think switching Tex for Church was a good trade."

"Wow, they do not care about each other at all." Blake said.

Tucker: "It definitely seems like your killing Church is starting to work out for us."

Caboose: "Ya know ya think so? You know, I was gonna say something but uh, well you know, uh... nah..."

Tucker: "Did Tex get in the base?

Caboose: (raises the rifle, sees Tex enter the base) Yeah."

Cut to the flag stand in the blue base as the Flag reappears

Freaky Game Voice: "Blue team, flag returned."

"What was that?" Weiss asked.

"The flag returned... Oh! It's capture the flag!" Ruby yelled.

"Wow I can't believe I didn't think of that before!" Yang said. "Capture the flag is a game type in some multiplayer games." She explained.

"I never took you for much of a gamer." Jaune said.

"What? Do I just not look like one?" Yang gestured to her body. "Never mind... I see your point. I don't like the stereotypes around games."

Tucker: "What the... who said that?"

Church: "(clears throat) Sorry, that was me. I uh, I guess I had something stuck in my throat. Your flag is back, by the way."

"Stuck in his throat? That makes no sense. He's a ghost, ghosts don't have throats." Weiss said.

Blake coughed and blushed. Her eyes quickly glanced over to her pile of smut books, one specifically titled. "Ghosts of love"

Caboose: "Hey... it's Church!"

Church: "Yeah, it's me. Hey Caboose."

Caboose: "Hey Church, what're you up to?"

Church: "Caboose, ah-huh-huh, I'm not really here to make small-talk, okay? How'd you guys manage to get your flag back?"

Tucker: "Wh, what? Oh, th, that flag? We've always had that ."

Church: "Tucker, who do you think you're trying to fool? Hey wait a second... Where's Tex?"

Tucker: "I'm not really sure, he said he was gonna go to the store, something about uh, Elbow Grease."