Chapter 1

"It's about time, Mellet" the taunting voice of Jim, Troyes label manager spoke. They were having a meeting about Troye's next big career move. At the big office table sat 5 people;

Jim - Troye's label manager

Tanya- Jim's assistant and girlfriend

Emma - Troye's manager

Alfie - Troye's music producer.

And an unfamiliar female, who had beautiful brown eyes and wavy brown hair.

"Sorry, Mr. Chapman, I was using the bathroom." Troye spoke hurriedly as he rushed to his seat next to Emma and Alfie.

"Well, that doesn't matter. We need to talk business." Jim stated, looking over at Tanya, who handed him a manila folder. "Thank you, Ms.Burr" he paused, sending a quick smile to Tanya. "Anyways, Troye, you fans have been pushing you about your relationships, as you know, and they're always questioning why you don't have a girlfriend. Well, I'm going to change that."

"You mean I can finally come out to my fans?" Troye asked, hope evident in his voice. Jim just laughed and shook his head.

"You're funny, Troye. Meet Bethany" Jim gestured towards the nameless girl sitting next to Emma and him. "She's a rising star here at Chapmen Record Labels, and I think if we say you're dating her, it will give her the publicity she need as deserves." Bethany gave an apologetic smile to Troye and waved.

"So, even though all of you are fully aware that I'm gay, you still want me to date Bethany? And for what? A couple of twitter followers? No way, deal is off." Troye slammed his hands on the table and sat up.

"Mellet! Sit down!" Jim growled. "I know you may not want to, but it will help you both out in the long run. You already agreed to this by just coming to this meeting. You said, and I quote 'yeah, as long as it helps by career' it may not seem like it now, Troye, but this will help you." Troye sighed and sat back down In his seat. "And you don't have to actually date her. Just say you're dating and take her out every once in a while"

Troye started to rub the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Do I have to kiss her?" he mumbled, hoping the answer would be no.

"Do what makes you comfortable, although handholding may not be the worst idea in the world." Emma reassured him, placing her hand on his back. "I know Bethany may not be your type, Troye, but you have to trust us on this. "

"Not my type, Emma? Of course she's not my type! My type is boys!" Troye felt like crying. All he wanted to do was come out to his fans, be open and honest with them, and then create dope-ass music. And if he happened to meet a boy in the process, then so be it. But now his label was just making this a hella a lot harder.

"Of course, you'll have to write a song about her as well." Alfie commented, breaking the silence. Troye just nodded his head and looked over to Bethany.

"There's more, Troye." Jim stated quietly.

"More?" His voice raised in frustration.

"Yes. You'll also be attending the local High School. They're staring their final semester next week, and we thought that it would be a good idea for you guys to attend a high school. Bethany already goes there, so we figured you can go too"

"School? You want me to go to a fucking High School? Do you realize how dangerous that is? Thousands of people knowing who I am? And what's going to be my excuse? Why is Heart-Throb Troye Sivan with 30 million fans attending a fucking school?" Troye clenched his fist to the point of white knuckles.

"You say you're doing a movie. And part of getting into character is to attend a high school for a semester." Jim explained, his voice still low.

"and what are my fans going to do when this said 'movie' never comes out?"