Chapter 3

Connor ended up being in 2 of Troye's classes, whereas Bethany was in all.

Throughout the lesson's, Troye studied Connor's way of interacting in a non-stalkerish way. He noticed how closed off Connor was. Connor would always sit in the corner of the room, isolating himself from the many other students. He noticed how flustered and nervous Connor got when somebody would try to talk to him.

Why was Connor so confident when talking to Troye? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

But soon after his last class with Connor ended, all his thoughts were moved off of Connor and onto the thousands of screaming girls that surrounded him in the school halls.

He loved his fans dearly and he always loves to talk to them, but sometimes Troye needs his distance from the constant screaming. Whilst walking down the hallway, Troye received a text from Jim.

From: Jim Chapman

Hey Mellet! I've noticed a couple pictures online of you and Bethany, but you guys aren't acting like a couple in any of them. Get to it, we want that publicity ;)

Quickly, Troye grabbed Bethany's wrist and they walked down the corridor of the school in attempt to find a closed off area where they could talk.

"What's going on, Troye?" Bethany questioned, looking around to see if any fans had followed him.

"Jim texted, Says we need to act more like a couple" Bethany rolled her eyes, Troye knew she was getting fed up with Jim's lame plan as well.

"I'm sorry for all of this, but I promise we won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, like kissing" Bethany mumbled "But we have to do this for Jim" she grabbed Troye's hand and pulled him back into the hallways.

As soon as they walked out into the open, people started to talk, pictures were being taken, and video were being filmed. "Let's just go to class" Troye mumbled, pulling Bethany along to their next class.

He hated high school. He hated the drama. He hated to constant rumors. He hated it. But thankfully, the last class of the day was coming to an end. Soon, Troye would be back home.

As the final bell rung, signaling the end of school, Troye printed out of the classroom and made his way down the hall, where he heard loud voices from around the corner.

"Why don't you ever talk?" One of the voices spoke. "Are you some freak?" Determined to see what was going on, Troye turned the corner to see 2 males, both with black hair and British accents, annoy a slightly smaller boy with blonde-ish brown-ish hair.

The boy kept walking, ignoring the two guys. "Connor, come on, it was just a joke" the one guy whined.

Connor?

"Obviously you weren't, Dan" Connor spoke in a hushed tone. "You and Phil do this to me everyday" he huffed, turning back around and walking away. Troye just stood there in shock, confused by why Connor's so called 'friends' would constantly tease him like this.

But immediately his thoughts were cut off by Bethany. "Come on, babe, we have to get going" she giggled, placing a quick kiss on Troye's cheek. Troye silently prayed Connor hadn't seen the kiss, but it was too late.

"Oh hey, Troye!" Connor called out, walking to the famous singer.

"Hey Con" Troye replied nervously.

"Con? That's new" Connor just chuckled as he looked down at his fancy watch. "Oh shit, I have to get going. My shift starts in 10"

"Is it at the café? I can drop you off , it's right by my studio."