Chapter 15

The following morning, Troye woke up before Connor and sneakily tightened his grip around his crush. Moments later, he decided he should probably get up to avoid Connor being flustered and apologetic – even though it was cute as hell.

Troye unraveled himself from the sleeping boy and successfully got up without waking Connor. As he got up, he walked over to the table in front of the sofa and checked his phone. Luckily he had about 40 minutes before school, but he had 6 missed calls.

1 Missed call from Bethany

2 Missed calls from Emma

3 Missed calls from Tanya

"what the hell?" Troye muttered out loud as he selected Emma's number – considering she was his favorite out of the three that called.

"Troye!" Emma called out in a sleepily voice. "You finally called back! We were worried"

"Sorry, I was with Connor last night and-"

"Oh with Connor? " She sang through the phone. "You fancy him, don't you?" Troye could practically feel Emma smirking from the other side of the phone.

"Now's not the time, Emma. What's up? Why'd everybody call me?" As Troye talked to Emma, he raced into his bedroom to pick out a pair of clothes for him and for Connor. Emma continued to ramble on about nonsense, never getting to the reason why everybody called him, as Troye picked out a teal sweater for himself along with black pants and platform shoes, and he picked out a red sweater for Connor, along with some pants that seemed like they'd fit the older boy. "Emma, please just get to the point. I have school"

"Oh, right. Well you remember how Jim said you'd be on the Tonight Show? Well here's the thing, they want to give you an over view of the questions you'll most likely be asked and you basically need to rehearse for them after school."

"Fine. Whatever." Troye mumbled, knowing damn well the stupid questions will be about Bethany. "Look, Emma. I have to go. School and everything" Troye stated before hanging up and taking off his shirt. After getting dressed, he decided he should probably wake up Connor so he'd have enough time to get ready.

As he entered the theater room, his eyes immediately went to the couch that held the sleeping Connor. Troye had to admit, Connor was fucking cute when he slept, and if he could, he'd stare at him all day. But unfortunately he couldn't due to fucking school, so he had to wake the sleeping beauty.

"Con?" Troye whispered, slightly shaking the boys shoulders. "Con. It's time to wake up, we have school"

"Five minutes." Connor groaned, burring his face into the couch cushion.

"connor, you gotta get up." Troye stated, shaking Connor a bit more.

"I wanna sleeeeep" connor practically sung. "Did you even pack me clothes when you packed my bag?"

"no, that's why You'll wear my clothes. Now come on before I drag you"

__

As Troye and Connor walked into the school, they noticed people exchanging weird glances at them. Connor recognized these glances; they were very similar to the ones given to him when he walked in the label before getting fired – then rehired.

"Troye. I don't like the looks people are giving us" Connor whispered in a hushed tone as they made their way down the hallway. "It concerns me" As they continued walking down the hall, they started to notice people whispering too.

"I'm sure it's nothing" Troye reassured. "Just ignore them, I guess" So that's what Connor did, well at least tried to do. The glances people were sharing with him were intimidating, almost like they knew something Connor didn't – and that something was about him. "I'll meet you in class, I've got to go to the toilets" Troye stated after a few minutes of silence.