Chapter 33

The sound of Connors phone jolted the two sleeping boys awake. They had fallen asleep to the sound of the rain and each other's heart beats. Connor was amazing to see that the candles, that had been lit all nights, never stopped showing its flame – the hard wax now melted into liquid. Troye, however, was delighted to see that the storm had passed and the power had once again turn on. Connor struggled to remove himself from Troyes grasp, considering he would hold Connor tighter every time he tried to pull away.

"Troye" Connor whined, plopping his head back onto the pillow. "Come on, we gotta get ready for school."

"Ew" Troye groaned, burying his head into Connor's neck. "Can't we just skip?" He questioned, deciding to tease Connor by placing kisses all along his neck. "I think we should" He whispered, nibbling at the older boys ear lobe. Connor closed his eyes in satisfaction, seriously considering skipping. That is, until, reality hit him again.

"Troye I would love to" He sighed, pushing himself up with his arms and dangling his feet over the side of the bed. "But unlike you, my whole future depends on me finishing high school with good grades" Troye rolled his eyes and finally got himself out of bed. Connor grabbed his bag from the chair nearby and started walking in the direction of the bathroom to change.

"What? Aren't you going to enlighten me with your shirtless torso?" Troye called out in a joking matter.

"In your dreams, Troye boy"

__

After plenty of stalling attempts, whining, 'I don't want to's, and kissing, the boys finally arrived at school with only minutes to spare. As they descended down the hallway, they passed many couples being all 'lovey dovey' with one another. Connor and Troye didn't mind PDA, but what they did mind was the fact that they couldn't act like that in school without being caught. They couldn't kiss, hug, hold hands – nothing. (Unless nobody is around). So, they had to settle on talking – which Connor didn't mind at all.

Troye began to talk about his previous night in the studio. He discussed the music and songs, he talked about how fitting the lyrics were and how amazing Alfie is at producing the music. And, of course, he talked about how excited he was to release his album for his fans any day now. Connor couldn't help but admire the way Troye's eyes lit up with love and passion. When Troye talks about music, his eyes light up in a way that could light up an entire city – and Connor really enjoyed that.

If he could, Connor would stare into his boyfriends eyes all day with no break, but he can't because, you know, fucking school and all.

Finally, the boys had entered Mr.Graceffas language arts class right as the bell rung. Mr. Graceffa stood up from his desk and walked to the front of the class. "So," He started. "The school year is coming to the close, which, of course, means another essay!" The entire class collectively groaned in response to his statement. "Oh come on, you guys love essays!" He joked, laughing at himself. "anyways," He continued to talk about the essay and how he expects it to be written. He then began to pass out the rubrics, noticing he was short by a few. "Troye? Connor? Would you two mind running to the copy room and making me 15 more copies please?" He questioned, giving the boys a smile as they stood up from their chairs.

"Of course!" Troye smiled back, grabbing the extra rubric from the teacher. Connor followed not far behind, rushing to get out of the classroom.

"Why are you so eager to get here?" Connor questioned once inside the copy room. Troye took the paper and placed it in the machine, selecting 15 copies then pushing start.

"Cause we're alone, so I can do this" He smirked, pulling Connor close to him and moving his hand behind Connor's head, pulling him even closer until their lips touched.

Connor wasted no time kiss Troye back, it's something that they haven't done in a while, and if he was honest, he missed it.

They continued to kiss, ignoring the beep of the machine signaling it had made all 15 copies. The kiss was slow, sweet, and passionate. Troye loved every second of it. He loved being close to Connor and being able to kiss him. He loved being in Connor's arms, because frankly, it was his home.

But, of course, all good things must come to an end.

The two boys were interrupted by the sound of an iPhone camera click.

Busted.

Troye pulled away from Connor, quickly turning around to see the face of the person behind the camera. And he was not surprised.

"Bethany..." he warned, taking a step forward.

"One tweet is all it takes" She smirked, tapping away at her phone.

"B-Bethany P-Please" Connor begged, stuttering at each word.

"it's funny," She started, looking up from her phone. "it's funny how you basically ruined my career by coming out. Everybody thinks of me as a beard now. And I guess it's time for payback" She smirked, showing Troye the phone with a tweet ready to send

@BethanyMota: Look! @troyesivan has a boyfriend! Who would've thought it would be that nerd, Connor. <picture attachment>

"wh-what ab-about me. I've don-done nothing" Connor cried, trying to hold back his anger.

"Done nothing? Ha! I told you to stay away from Troye, and what did you do? The exact opposite. Paybacks a bitch" And without even hesitating a second more, she pressed the 'Tweet' button, sending it off into the world, never to be taken back.

Connor heart dropped, even though Bethany was disliked in the music company, she still had some fans and word will spread quickly. It'll only be a matter of minutes before the entire school finds out.

"Bethany what the fuck!" Troye gasped, not caring if anybody else would hear.

"I told your boy toy here to back off, and you ruined my career." She shouted back, not giving a damn anymore.

"I ruined your career? Ha! You're the one who got to into the whole dating me thing. Not to mention, you tried turning me straight, Bethany. Do you have any idea of how dumb that sounds? Honestly. " Troye balled his fist next to him, taking deep breaths.

"whatever, the tweet already has 2k retweets, not long before it trends world wide" She grinned, stomping out of the room.

Troye took a deep breath, not noticing how silent Connor stayed until Troye spoke up.

"Connah?" He was on the verge of tears, holding them back became more difficult with every second passing.

"We've been outed. I wasn't ready and we've been outed. " he stated in a firm voice. "they're going to start rumors, Troye."

"and I'll publically address them, Connor. Please don't cry. I'll be by your side through this whole thing, alright?" Troye comforted, pulling Connor into a hug. "but for now, we need to face reality and get back to class. Ignore everybody, alright?" Troye shot Connor a toothy smile, gaining a smile in response.

"Thank you Troye, I don't know what I'd do without you"

__

A/N

HAHAHA BETHANYS BACK BITCHESSSSSSSSSSS ily

TOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROWTOMORROW IS TROYES ANNOUNCMENT ASDFGHKL

also im dying because I'm at homecon

love you lovies xx