Chapter 34

As Troye and Connor arrived back in the classroom, they were surprised to see that Bethany was the only one giving them a knowing look. Troye gave the papers to Mr.Graceffa and he continued on with the lesson.

"Now, I expect this essay to be..." The teacher trailed on and continued talking, as if anybody was actually listening. Connor couldn't pay attention, because all he could think about was that, by the next period, everybody in the entire school will know about Troye and Connor. But it didn't stop there.

The news would be spread all throughout the nation within hours of the picture being on social media like that. The picture would show up in Magazines, newspapers, and on the News. There was no going back, Bethany had done the job.

Suddenly, a gasp, followed by a snicker, was heard on the far side of the room – making the teacher stop talking. "Ms. Marbles, would you care to explain what's so funny?"

"No it's nothing, just something my friend, Shane, had texted me." She giggled, shooting a look to Troye and Connor.

"Well either read the text out loud or give me your phone." The teacher placed his hand in front of Jenna, kindly waiting for her to make a decision. She looked over at Troye and Connor with wide eyes, and gave them a sincere look of apology before taking a deep breath.

" 'Hey, Jenna, look at this picture! Lol I can't believe he actually fell for that loser' " Jenna read slowly, shaking her head as she looked up.

"well, what's the picture?" The teacher asked. But Troye and Connor already knew, oh they knew very well what that picture had been. They prayed that Jenna would just turn her phone and simply show Mr. Graceffa the picture, but no. She had to explain what it was. In front of the whole class.

"it's Troye and Connor. And they're kissing" She stated, now deciding to turn her phone and show him. Connors eyes widened and the class began to roar with laughter. Comments were heard from every angle of the room.

'so the rumors were right?'

'why is Troye dating that loser?'

"Mr. Famous and mr. no-name'

'he should be dating me, not that Colin kid or whatever'

Connor's eyes start to water up as Mr. Graceffa turns to the two boys and gives them an apologetic look. Troye turns to face Connor and see's that he's already out of his seat and running towards the door.

"Jenna! You should've just have given him your phone!" Troye called out, pulling on his luscious boy curls.

"Troye, it's my fault. I never would've made her share if I had known that-" Troye cut him off by standing up.

"You didn't know" he replied, running out of the door to find Connor. Troye realized the only logical place where Connor would be right now is the boys bathroom – it's the only place you can actually get Some privacy in this school, so he made his way there. And sure enough, there he was, splashing water on his face. "Con?"

"What do you want?" Connor snapped, trying to hide the tears.

"Connor, it's going to be okay" Troye tried to comfort, placing a hand on his sobbing boyfriends shoulder, which was just shrugged off.

"How could you say that, Troye? Nothing is going to be okay! It's going to be all over the news, everybody is going to know that you're dating me! And, and, it's not good for your publicity to be dating a loser like me and..." At this point, Troye knew Connor was just mumbling nonsense to hide the real reason why he was so upset "... I don't know if I'm ready to tell the world that we're dating! None of this is okay, Troye! It's all your fault, if you didn't kiss me, none of this would have happened and Bethany had to go an-" Connor was cut off by the feeling of Troye's arms wrapping around his delicate frame. "Why are you hugging me? I'm mad at you"

"No you're not, Connor" Troye sighed. "You're just saying these things to hide the real reason why you're scared" Troye stated. "This isn't about publicity?" Troye tested. Connor nodded. "Or the fact that you might not be ready?" Connor nodded again, because they both knew that they were ready to come out – only on their terms though. "and you're not mad at me." Troye stated, this time not making it a question.

"No, I like you too much to be mad at you" Connor sniffled, burring his face into Troye's chest.

"So what's the issue? Why are you so scared?"

"Exactly that." Connor huffed. "I like you too much, Troye. And relationships that are shared on the internet for millions of your fans to see won't last long. There are going to be haters and people who try to break us up. Sharing our relationship will make it fail" Connor breathed, looking up at Troye.

Troye took a step back and cupped Connor's face in his hands. "Connie, listen to me" Troye started, never breaking eye contact. "I promise you I won't let that happen. I lo-, um, love the way you're so concerned, but I like you too much for that to happen.

Connor smiled as Troye used his hand to wipe away the start tear trickling down the boy's face. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, you're scared."

"No, not that. I feel like I'm the weak one. I feel like I'm always crying on front of you and showing you my weak side. I feel like you always have to reassure me every day. I'm so sorry for being weak" Connor looked down at his feet, embarrassed for finally admitting something that has been on his chest for quite some time now.

"Listen to me, Franta." Troye placed his finger underneath the boys chin, making him look up towards Troye. "Don't apologize. You can't help it. You've been through a lot, and it's going to fuck with your emotions. You're not weak, if anything, you're so fucking strong for dealing with all this shit."

"thank you" Connor whispered, eyes darting down to Troyes lips.

"Of course, Connor" Troye smiled, deciding to place a small kiss on his lips. "now, let's go face this living hell we call school.

__

A/N

WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD WILD

I'M SO PUMPPEEEEDNEWFBEVWYFKUAESBILZn

Also, I was going to update like wayyyyyy earlier today but I've had a shittttttttyyyyyyyyy horrible day today so it kinda got pushed back til now. :/

Also, I'll be on vacation from August 2nd to 11th – so I most likely won't update idk I'm sorrrrry

AND A HUGE CONGRATS TO MY FRIEND, ELLA (creativemishaps) , FOR HITTING 100K READS ON HER STORY 'AIRPLANES' (if u haven't read it, you're missing out. Okok)

Love you lovies xx