Chapter 40 - The End

"And heading this way is Hollywood's power couple, Troye Sivan and Connor Franta!" The interviewer cheered into the camera as Hollywood's most beloved couple walked into the frame. "HI boys! How are you two?"

"We're doing great" Troye replied, trying to make sure Connor doesn't have to talk that much, considering he still has problems talking with strangers. "How about yourself?"

"I'm doing amazing. You know, it's really honored to be interviewing you two!" She commented, shooting a shy smile to the two.

"Awe thank you" Connor managed to reply without stuttering. The interviewer began to ask the two questions about their relationship, personal questions about both of the boys (Connor avoided questions about his family as best as possible), and even questions about Troye's performance.

"So, Troye, your performance is the most anticipated performance tonight! Will you be singing a song off your new album? Or from your previous EP?"

"It took a lot of thinking" Troye laughed "But I decided to stay close to home and do a song off of TRXYE. My fans are more familiar with those songs"

And almost as quick as the interview started, it ended, making Troye and Connor make their way to the red carpet to take pictures. Connor was tense through the entire thing, but he made sure that it didn't affect the amount of fun he was going to have tonight.

_

Once it was time, everybody started to gather inside of the venue one by one. Connor and Troye quickly found their seats and sat down. Troye noticed Connor's tense state as they sat down, so he did the only thing he could do at this time, and grab the boys hand reassuringly.

Thankfully, Connor didn't have to sit next to a random stranger, or worse, a celebrity (because damn that would bring his anxiety level way through the roof) So, with a few set switches, he sat between Emma and Troye.

"Nervous?" Connor asked, squeezing his boyfriend hand.

"I mean, hell yeah, but I feel like you already have enough nerves for the both of us" Troye laughed, giving Connor a peck on the cheek as the lights began to dim.

The show was nothing short of fantastic. Connor got to see many of his favorite artist perform, and if they're lucky, accept awards. And thankful;;y, his nerves had gone down.

That is, until, the producer came to bring Troye backstage so he could get ready for his performance. Connor gave Troye a quick good luck kiss before he got out of his seat. Connor took a deep breath as the nerves settled in. This was it. This was happening.

Soon after a short break, the show started up again. The announcer over the speaker system introduced the next set of announcers, which just happened to be on ones announcing Troye's performance.

"This next performer has one of the most anticipated performances of tonight" One of them spoke into the microphone.

"He is not only famous for his amazing talents and incredible looks, but for how honest and dedicated he is." The other spoke, making Connor smile like a crazy person.

"Earlier this year, he came out to the world as gay, making many young people not only shocked, but inspired. Since then, he's accomplished landing an incredibly cute boyfriend," Connor laughed at that, knowing Troye was too. "But he also managed to drop an insanely good album."

"Here he is now, please welcome, Troye Sivan!" The crowd erupted in roars as the lights dimmed in the audience. Connor saw the silhouette of his boyfriend up on stage, and he could see just how nervous he was.

Then, the familiar tune of Touch began to play.

"Glow is low and it's dimming. And the silence is ringing. And I can almost feel your breath. I can almost feel the rest"