Chapter 36

Minutes after the video went up, Connor and Troye immediately pulled out their phones to watch the reaction of the fans. Comments were rolling in left and right, tweets were being sent out, picture being posted. Connor even gained his own mini fandom as well.

They were surprised to see the overwhelmingly positive responses from the fans, which usually blocked out the hate. The hate usually consisted of "he should be dating me" or "not fair" so it was nothing to critical. Which, they were both thankful for.

Connor wanted to celebrate, not only their achievement of coming out to the world, but he wanted to celebrate much more. (Not really 'Much' more).

It had been an entire month since Troye and Connor have gotten together again, and Connor wanted to have a quick laugh about it by planning a second One Month anniversary date. Of course, it wasn't a big deal, but he still felt bad for ruining Troye's plans last month so he wanted to make it up to him. Of course, Troye doesn't know anything about these plans, all he knows is that they're going out to dinner to celebrate the amazing outcome.

__

Once the two boys arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by some fans who wanted to take pictures with both Connor and Troye, resulting in a very happy – yet confused – Connor. The waiter showed the two to the table, giving little flirtatious glances at Troye, glances of which Connor did not approve of.

Yet, how could he blame the guy? Troye was the most beautiful human being Connor has ever laid eyes on. Everything from his luscious boy curls to his feet; Troye was beautiful. Connor even remembers being in that waiters place many months ago, trying to flirt up a storm with Troye. Who could resist though?

"What would you gentleman like to drink?" The waiter, who's name they found out was Tyler, asked.

"I'll just have water" Troye smiled, looking up at Tyler.

"Of course, and for you?"

"s-same" Connor stuttered, balling his hands into fist underneath the table, but thankfully Tyler had left to go get the drinks.

"Con, relax" Troye whispered, noticing his boyfriends tense state. "You're my boyfriend, I'm not going to let this Tyler guy flirt with me like that. Besides, I would totally pick you over him any day." This made Connor smile a bit, so he decided to reach over and grab Troye's hand over the table.

"Can we go somewhere after this?" Connor asked, trying to set his plan into motion. "I have a surprise"

__

After countless amounts of nonstop flirting and delicious food, the two boys finally finished their meal and they were off to their next destination.

"So, is the blindfold really necessary?" Troye asked, looking at Connor blindly through the mask as the older boy drove.

"No, but I'd thought it'd add a element of surprise" Connor giggled, bopping Troye on his nose.

"You're such a dork" Troye, although Connor couldn't see it, rolled his eyes.

"yes, but I'm your dork" Connor corrected, parking the car. "Now, take off your blindfold and get out" Connor demanded, getting out of the car himself and walking over to Troye's side.

"The Beach? Really?" Troye laughed, noticing there really was no point for the blindfold. It's not like the beach was that much of a secret. Hell, they live in LA, Troye knows where practically all the beaches are.

"Yeah, but it's almost sundown and I thought it would be romantic to enjoy it" Connor smirked, making his way to the trunk of the car and taking out a bottle of sparkling grape juice, two glasses, and a blanket.

"When did you sneak that in my car?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out" Connor smiled, grabbing Troye's hand and leading him to a spot under some palm trees and by the rocks. Troye laid out the blanket as Connor walked to the shore line, letting his bare feet get surrounded in the tide.

Troye walked over to Connor and wrapped his arms around his waist, letting his head fall on his shoulder. "So why did you take me here?"

"well" Connor started, turning around so he could face Troye. "I felt so bad for ruining our last one month anniversary so I just had to make it up to you" Connor grabbed Troye's hand as he let his lips curl into a smile. "Happy one month since we got together again" Connor laughed, expecting Troye to do the same.

But he didn't. Instead, he saw a tear trickle down Troye's face.

Connor was shocked. He expected Troye to laugh, be mad even, but not cry.

"Why are you crying?" Connor panicked, wiping away the stray tear. "don't cry, no no this wasn't supposed to happen." Connor was confused to say the least. "Why are you sad?"

Troye finally let out the laugh Connor was waiting to hear. "I'm not sad" he explained "I don't even know why I'm crying. It's just, I don't know you're so sweet that you did this."

Connor let out a sigh of relief, deciding that he should probably hug his crying boyfriend now. "I'm so fucking lucky to have you, Troye, I really fucking like you. I cherish you"

Troye smiled, tightening the hug. "and I really fucking like you too, Connor." Troye was contemplating if he should say the 'L' word, but he decided against it.

"That surprises me, if I'm honest" Connor mumbled, pulling away from the hug, grabbing Troye's hand and leading him back to the blanket. "Like, I'm actually really surprised I'm even liked by someone. I find it unbelievable"

Troye looked at his boyfriend with a sad expression on his face. How could he think like that? Troye had to reassure Connor that he was liked, actually, loved.

"Actually, Con" Troye stated nervously, fear building in, not only his eyes, but Connor's as well. "I kind of have to tell you something important."

__

A/N

Hi its late at night so I had time to update okay sorry

This chapter sucks ass so much don't even deny it – it's late at night and I'm tired as hell

It was purely a filler

Love you lovies xx