Chapter 4

Weeks have passed, yet Jim still laid all this shit on Troye and Bethany – pressuring them to act like a couple, without telling people they're a couple. Troye hated it, he really did. He wanted to talk to somebody about it, somebody outside of their record label – but he couldn't risk anybody finding out.

So that's how Troye ended up here; sitting in front of his phone, debating on if he should text Connor or not.  Throughout the week, they talked a lot but Troye couldn't talk to him too much, considering Connor would always have to go off to one of his two jobs.  Troye actually considered Connor somewhat of a friend.

After 20 minutes of debating, he decided to go ahead and do it anyways. He wanted to see what would happen.

To: Connor F

Hey Connor, it's Troye. Are you working today?

Troye wasn't expecting a reply anytime soon, so when his phone almost immediately let out a ding, notifying him of a text, he was shocked.

From: Connor F

Hey, Troye. I was working, but I just got off a few minutes ago. What's up?

Troye started to regret his decision of texting him. What if Connor didn't want to hang out with him? What if he was being too pushy?

To: Connor F

Do you think maybe you could come over to my house or I could come over to yours? I want to take you up on that offer and talk to you :/

Did he sound too needy? Desperate maybe?

From: Connor F

Sure! is it alright if I come to yours? There are some family issues going on at mine.

Reality was, there weren't any family issues going on at Connor's house; he just didn't want Troye to see how screwed up Connors life really was. He didn't want Troye to see how messed up he was.

To: Connor F

Yeah that's fine. I'm at the studio right now, I can come pick you up afterwards or you could walk over here then we can head off to my house.

From: Connor F

I'm leaving the café now, I'll be by the studio shortly

__

Connor wasn't kidding when he said shortly, because in a matter of minutes, Emma was bringing Connor into the studio where Troye was currently trying to perfect the 5 lines from 'Talk Me Down.'

Connor sat there in awe as he head Troye's angelic voice over the speakers. Yet, he was utterly confused as to why the music producer wasn't happy with the turn out.