Chapter 29

The door to the repair shop opened, making the bell ring. Connor looked up from the ground and over to the door. His green eyes met with blue.

"Hey Con" Troye smiled, twirling his keys around in his hand. Connor walked up to Troye and engulfed him in a quick hug – not showing too much affection in public. Connor thanked the tow guy and followed Troye out to his car, getting into the passenger seat. "So" Troye started up the car, buckling himself in. "Other than this whole car thing, how was your day?"

"it's been whatever" Connor sighed out. "I had a bad dream last night, which made me lose a lot of sleep, and right when I thought things were getting better, this happened" Connor gestured towards the tow shop, leaning back in his seat. Troye frowned a bit as he grabbed Connor's hand.

"I know today's been shitty, but I'll help it make it less shitty" a small smiled formed on Connor's lips, silently thanking Troye for being such an amazing boyfriend. Connor was lucky – that's for sure.

"what do you have planned for today, Troye boy?" Connor asked, deciding to change the subject a bit.

"I was thinking movies, lunch, then we head over to your house and get you some clothes and such to bring over to my house – that way I can take you to school tomorrow" Troye smiled, quickly looking over at Connor then back on the road.

"sounds like a plan" Connor smiled, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Thank you for doing this, by the way"

"Connor, I'd do anything to make you happy" Troye squeezed Connor's hand for reassurance, letting him know that he was, in fact, not lying. "So... tell me about your dream"

Connor took a deep breath, knowing that he previously told Troye that he would tell him about the dream. So that's what Connor did. He told Troye about the kissing, the screaming, the tears and break up. He told Troye how shitty it felt knowing it was his entire fault. He told Troye every little detail of the dream and every little aspect – every little emotion. He told him how real it felt and how relieved he was knowing that it was fake.

And Troye listened. He listened to those details and emotions. He listened as Connor's voice cracked a couple of times and how he had to stop himself from crying. He listened to how bad Connor felt knowing that the fake break up was his fault. He listened to Connor, and while he was listening to all these raw emotions – he realized that Connor cares for Troye so much. He realized how much Troye means to Connor and how much Connor doesn't want to see him hurt. He knew the feelings Connor had for Troye were strong, and he wasn't afraid to show it. Connor wears his heart out on his sleeve.

But the best part is Troye feels the same way, he might not show it often, but he feels the same way. He has string feelings for Connor and Connor is his sun, moon, and stars. And Troye was certain that if he were to have this dream, he'd be acting the same way Connor's reacting.

__

Once Troye and Connor got to the movies, they decided to see a less popular movie in hopes that they would get the theater to themselves, in which they did. They decided to sit in the back of the theater- even though there was nobody else around.

"Hey can you hold something for me?" Troye asked, reaching into his pocket.

"Yeah sure" Connor smiled, holding out his hand to receive the item Troye was handing to Connor. Smoothly, Troye took his hand out of his pocket and placed it in Connor's hand. "You sly son of a bitch" Connor laughed, grasping onto Troye's hand and resting his head on his shoulder.

They didn't really pay attention to the mother, rather each other. They kissed, embraced, and talked through the whole thing – which was completely okay with them.

After the movie, the two boys decided to grab a quick bite to eat – where they were greeted by some of Troye's fans, meaning the two boys had to act as platonic as possible.

After that, the two boys stopped off at Connors house to grab his clothes and a couple of necessities. As they were packing, Troye noticed how many articles of clothing Connor had that belonged to Troye. That's cute Troye thought as he packed the clothes in Connor's bag. That's when Troye noticed how cliché the couple is. They're the couple you read about in books or watch in movies. They're the couple people label as 'relationship goals.' They're the couple.

As they arrived back to Troye's house, they were greeted by Marcus – who took Connor's belongings and placed them in the guest bedroom (as if he was sleeping there), and Hannah who decided to cook up a quick snack for the couple as they binge watched Netflix on Troye's laptop until he has to leave for the studio.

"Hey Con?" Troye whispered, pressing pause on their current documentary. Connor looked up at Troye, resting his chin on Troye's chest.

"yes?" Connor asked, batting his eye lashes for effect.

"you know that I care about you a lot, right?" Connor nodded, confused as to why Troye was bringing this up as they were watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. "Like, I feel like I don't portray my emotions as much. I don't show my feelings towards you as well as you do to me, so I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I truly care for you, alright? I'm so so thankful to have you

and i also trust you a lot too. I don;t know what it is, but something about you makes you so trustworthy. I told you secrets within the first week of knowing you, secrets i didn't even tell most people. Connor, i really like you, i care about you, and i trust you a lot. I just want you to know that"

"Troye, I know you care about me, and although you may not wear your heart out on your sleeve, bare and free for the world to see, I still can tell that you truly care about me." Connor smiled, lifting himself up to give Troye a quick peck on the lips.

"I really do fucking care about you – like a lot"

"Right back at you, Sivan." Connor smirked, taking his chin off of Troyes chest and laying back down. "So does this mean we have no more secrets?" 

Troye hesitated before answering Connor - no more secrets was a big step, and Troye didn't know if he was ready to take it. But no matter what, he agreed with Connor all the same. "No more secrets" 

__

A/N

HI SORRY THIS WAS GOING TO BE LONGER BUT I KINDA GOT DISTRACTED. I WAS GONNA WRITE A LOT TODAY BUT CONNORS LABEL (btw so fucking proud of him) AND COMMON CULTURE VOLUME 3 AND THE TRONNOR INTERACTION KINDA DELAYED A LONGER UPDATE SO DEAL WITH THIS PLEASE

Love you lovies xx