Epilogue

"Connor?" Troye called into the house, walking in and setting his bag by the now closed door. Troye wanted to make sure Connor was asleep, after all it is two in the morning and Connor wasn't expecting Troye home for another four days or so.

Troye decided to leave the suitcase by the door. He just wanted to curl up next to Connor after months of being apart. Troye sneakily crept up the stairs of him and his fiancés home, going straight to the familiar room that he spent a countless amount of time in.

Troye always felt bad for leaving Connor at home when he went on tour, but Connor couldn't just leave his work behind to travel next to Troye 24/7. After the release of WILD, then Blue Neighbourhood, Troye's fame had sky rocketed.

After he and Connor finished High School, Troye began an American tour. After seeing how amazing it was to preform and see his fans, he decided on making a third album, then a fourth, and now he's working on a fifth.

During the midst of all of this, Troye also managed to go on a world tour (which Connor attended all of), move out of the city, get engaged to Connor, and go on another world tour (which he just finished). And, of course, win a few Grammy's here and there.

Connor had gotten a job as a photographer (he still uses the camera Troye had gotten him years ago). He takes pictures for magazines, books, celebrities, etc. You name it, he probably does it.

The two, of course, had their ups and downs. There was even a small period of time where they almost ended it because the distance was too much to handle. But they managed it. It was very difficult, many days they'd cry themselves to sleep, but they did it. Troye always took Connor's birthday off of work, considering that was the day his family had, well, died. And Troye would always be there for Connor whenever he was feeling down, and vice versa.

And the fans. The fans were growing in numbers, all of them still amazed that they had lasted this long.

Troye was planning on spending a few extra days in Australia with his family, then come home to Connor. Yet, after months of Skype, Troye couldn't resist but surprise his fiancé and come home early.

As Troye snuck into their bedroom, he saw Connor snuggled up against a body pillow, probably to temporarily replace Troye for the time being. Troye just chuckled at the dork he fell in love with and walked over to him.

"Connie" Troye whispered, moving some hair off Connors forehead so he could kiss it. Connor stirred slightly, the jolted as he felt somebody by him. "Connie, it's me" Troye reassured.

"Tro?" Connor asked, his voice tired and husky.

"Yes babe, it's me" Troye smiled, leaning down and kissing Connors forehead again.

"Tro!" Connor exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Troye. "I thought you weren't coming home until Wednesday!"

"I know, darling, but I missed you too much" Troye smiled into Connors neck, kissing him gently. "we can catch up tomorrow, yeah? Let's just cuddle and sleep. I'm exhausted."

__

Years passed.

The boys had gotten married and adopted kids (and animals).

Troye had produced more music, and received many more awards for it.

But, the music was bound to end eventually. He had announced that his 9th album would be his final album, so when it was dropped, it was a very emotional day for everyone.

But he couldn't just leave his fans with an album and no tour. So he went on another world tour, this time Connor and the kids tagging along. His final stop was, of course, in his home town of Perth. Troye didn't want to disappoint his fans, but it was time he took and break and settled down with Connor and the kids. No stress. No worries. No late nights in the studio, just relaxing.

They were going to move out of LA, maybe find a little house in the middle of nowhere. They'd just run away from everything. Of course, they'd keep posting on social media and interact with fans.

So when the opening cords of the last song began to play, the majority of the crowd held up. 'we will love you forever & always' signs. Troye had to fight back the tears he held in his eyes.

His cue to come in played, but Troye couldn't choke out the words. Instead, he choked out a series of sobs.

"You guys, I love you all so fucking much" he cried into the microphone, making everybody in the crowd yell out an 'Awe' at Troye. He had to take a moment to collect himself, as he looked out in the crowd. They were just as emotional as Troye. They all knew he planned on Youth being the closing song.

He gave the band the okay to start playing again, so they did. And this time, Troye didn't miss his cue. His voice was shaky, his eyes watery, but he sung his little heart out for the crowd.

And when Troye couldn't continue because the emotions were all too much, The crowd joined in, helping him out.

My Youth is Yours, runaway now and forevermore

The crowd all belted out the lyrics, helping Troye out. There was not a single dry tear in the crowd. It was Troye last show. He had gained such an amazing fan base, such a supportive one. He created so much music and they all bought it. They helped with Troyes success.

Troye managed to sing out the final part of the song. At the end, confetti shot out from the ceiling, and Troye broke down.

That was it.

Connor brought their daughter and son out onto the stage to comfort Troye. The crowd went wild as the couple hugged and kissed each other. They were both crying.

"I want to thank you guys" Troye yelled out into the microphone. "You've been there for me since the beginning. You guys are the best and I will never forget you guys. I love you all"

__

After the show, Laurelle and Shaun took the kids back to the Mellet household as Connor and Troye went to their hotel room.

They snuggled, kissed, and cried all night. It was very emotional.

At the end of the night, they held each other tight and just talked about life. They talked about the ups and downs, and their future in the middle of nowhere. They were excited, yet sad. It was bittersweet.

"You know, Jim might've been an asshole, but I'm glad he made me go on that horrible date with Bethany."

"Why's that?"

"Cause I got to meet you" Troye smiled cheekily.

"The world is a crazy place" Connor noted. "A teenage heart-throb falling in love with a friendless loser."

"I wouldn't have it any other way"

__

A/N

That was v emotional.

But that's it... here's the final epilogue to heart throb

Love you alllllllllll

Also I may or may not have a fic in mind OOPS BYE (I'll keep you updated)