Chapter 23

The next day was Saturday, which meant it was finally the weekend, but that didn't matter to Troye. With a new album coming and such little time, Troye never had a moment to rest. As soon as he woke up, he was out the door and in the studio creating music within the hour.

With being so busy, he had such little time to see Connor, let alone talk to the boy, so when Troye checked his phone for notifications and noticed he hadn't gotten a text or call from Connor, he was worried.

During his break, Troye grabbed his phone and shot a quick text to Connor.

To: Connie <3

Is everything alright? Haven't heard from you in a while :/

When Troye didn't get an immediate reply, he put his phone in his pocket and walked off into the break room to get something to eat. Countless amounts of hours singing and singing can get you really exhausted, and hungry.

"Hey Troye" Zoe called out, cheerfully as she walked into the break room. "How's Connor?"

"Good? I think. I'm not too sure, considering I haven't talked to him all day" Troye huffed in disappointment as he grabbed a Poptart. "I haven't had time" he finished.

"Have you tried to get ahold of him?" Zoe questioned as she took a seat next to Troye.

"Well I just texted him not too long ago" Troye said, holding his phone up to Zoe so she could see. "He hasn't replied yet"

"Then what's that?" Zoe questioned, pointing to the screen that held Connor and Troye's conversation. Troye took his phone and held it in front of his face to see that he had a new message.

From: Connie <3

I've been better, ngl. Call me when you can.

Without hesitation, Troye clicked on Connor's contact name and selected the call option, listening to the ringing of the phone. By the 3rd ring, Connor had finally picked up, greeting Troye with a simple 'hey.'

"Is everything okay?" Troye immediately rushed into conversation.

"Well, no, but I'll be okay. I'm just an over emotional person" Connor sighed through the phone, immediately feeling guilty for putting Troye into this situation. Connor always feels like a burden, no matter who he's with or what they're doing.

"Connor, you can talk to me" Troye whispered, walking out of the break room so Zoe couldn't hear their conversation.

After seconds of consideration, Connor decided that telling Troye about his problems would probably be the best thing. Troye was the only person Connor had to talk to, and bottling up his emotions isn't an option.

"it's just" Connor started, taking a deep breath. "since I've been alone all day, I've had a lot of time with my thoughts. I thought about my past year, about my job, my family..." Connor trailed off, noticing how needy he sounded.

"Con..." Troye stated, scared to where this conversation was headed.

"And I'm so stupid, Troye" Connor began again. "I started to look at picture of my family and friends and memories" Troye heard a sniffle escape Connor's nose as he continued, this time he began to cry. "And Troye I miss them so much. And I'm sorry for putting all this on you and being such a burden but you're the only person I have."

"Never apologize for being sad, Con" Troye reassured. "I'll take the rest of the day off to be with you" Troye suggested, already walking towards Jim's office.

"No don't!" Connor cried through the other end of the phone. "You have to stay there, it's your job. Work first, then friends. Seriously, I'll be fine" Connor was anything but fine, and Troye knew that just by the sound of his voice.

"In case you forgot, Connor; I'm your boyfriend. You will always be my first priority, then work. " Troye reassured. "every time that you're lonely, and every time that you feel alone, you should know; I'll be there for you" Troye repeated lines from his and Connor's favorite song, Landslide by Oh Wonder.

"Thank you, Troye. I'll see you in a bit" Connor sniffled, right before hanging up the phone. After Troye put his phone in his pocket, he had finally arrived to Jim's office, knocking slightly before peeking his head in.

"Jim, I have to take the rest of the day off" Troye stated quickly, right before ducking his head out of the office – only to be called by Jim.

"Mellet, why? You have an album to record, you can't be wasting studio time" Jim called out, making Troye pop back into the office.

"I'm needed by somebody" Troye stated, trying to get out of there as fast as possible?

"is it Connor? Come on, Troye, you can't be wasting your time with some boy. You have work to get done"

"He's not just some boy, he's my boyfriend. And I'm fully aware that I have work, but I'll get it done. Right now he needs me."

"Tell him to call another family member or a friend" Jim stated quickly, not realizing what he just said.

"He can't, remember?" Troye stated. "I'm all he has. Jim I really need to go, we can talk about this tomorrow" Troye sighed, walking out of the office before Jim could have the chance to reply.

__

As soon as Troye pulled into the run-down apartment complex, he locked his car and made his way to Connor's apartment, knocking on the door quickly. As soon as Connor opened the door, Troye pulled him into a tight hug, kissing toe top of his head. "I'm here for you, Con. Like I said I would be"

Connor immediately wrapped his arms around Troye, tightening their hug. "I'm so thankful to have you" Connor smiled into Troye's chest. After they released the hug, Troye stepped into Connor's apartment and closed the door behind them.

They both walked over to Connors couch, sitting down and cuddling into each other. "talk to me" Troye mumbled.

"Sometimes I feel lonely" Connor admitted. "Like I know I have you, and I'm so thankful for you, but I can't help but feel lonely without my parents or siblings." Connor softly cried. "I miss them so much" Troye began to softly stroke Connor's hair. "I was up all night, crying over them. I miss them." Connor repeated. "I miss them so damn much"

"Shhh" Troye reassured, continuing to stroke Connor's hair as he began to serenade him with their favorite song. "I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it, you'll find another life to live, I know you'll get over it" He started, taking his fingers and dragging them lightly across Connor's eyes, closing them.

"I know you're sad and tired. You've got nothing left to give, But you'll find another life to live I know you'll get over it.

So when you're caught in a landslide, l'll be there for you, I'll be there for you. And in the rain, give you sunshine, I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you

And every time that you're lonely
Every time that you're feeling low, you should know
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you, you know"

By the time Troye finished signing the chorus, a light snore escaped from Connor's mouth, indicating how truly tired the boy was. Troye sat there in silence, admiring the sleeping boy in his arms.

And as he sat there, he couldn't help but think: Damn, I'm lucky to have him

__

A/N

Hello <33

So connor is in Australia and I'm not okay...

Follow my twitter: FrantafeelsWP

Love you lovies xx

B