꒰ chap 2 ꒱

Decisions

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

So, this is the place they told me to come? It seems like an average building on the outside, the weird type. It's a square-shaped building divided into parts. It's fully blue, matching the name 'blue lock'. There's a huge writing on one of the squares that says 'Blue Lock'. The building is at the top of a hill, which surely is strange. 

I walked in as the door automatically opened for me, almost as if it knows my presence. The building inside was huge and spacious. A very long hall with doors. Reminds me of a hotel not gonna lie.. I kept walking and suddenly saw a gorgeous woman. She had shoulder-length pink hair and her eyes matched the colour of her hair. 

"Oh my! I was looking for you!" She waved as she walked towards me. "Miss y/n l/n right?"

I nodded as she smiled at my action. "I'm Anri Teieri, the person that wrote you the letter. I suppose you're interested like expected and came for the interview right?"

"Thank you for the offer," i bowed, "and yes, i am interested."

"Follow me!" She called as she started heading somewhere.

I followed her through the halls as she basically gave me a tour. There are actually 5 'squares' which make a pentagon with the center being a football field. Guess there's only one football field. The other 5 buildings are for living matters etc. 
We kept walking around as she then stopped at a room.

"This will be your room miss y/n." Anri spoke as she turned around, "yes, you'll be living here."

I was shocked, live here? What about my studies? What about my family? What about Ophelia? What about my future career? 

"Just put your thumb here for the thumbprint, this way, the door will only open for you!" Anri spoke in a delightful voice, "your school knows about this already, we also sent an email to your parents and they supported you."

Hearing that put me to ease, though i still hesitated. 

Anri frowned as she crossed her arm, "you're allowed to go out to visit your friend from time to time ok? As long as you keep it a secret that'll be stated on the contract you'll be signing in a bit."

I sighed in relief and placed my thumb on this thumbprint scanner. 
Technologies these days. 

After that, the door opened to a fine-looking room, almost like an apartment i have to admit. I wouldn't mind living in one of those. The room included a single bed that surprisingly looks comfortable, cupboards filled with medicine and medical supplies, a bookshelf filled with medical books, a small tea table with chairs placed facing each other, a study table with a chair filled with stationaries, a wardrobe to place my clothes in and a door that leads to my personal bathroom which includes a sink, circular mirror, toilet and bath.
The best part is, i don't even have to pay for staying here, guess this excursion will improve my medical skills along with independence. 

After some time, Anri took me to her office where she gave me contract papers to sign and a thick book including information about all 300 players. 

I scanned through the contract and saw a part saying '¥200 per day'. 
"Wait- i'm getting paid to do this?!" I spoke in surprise. 
She happily nodded, "it isn't much, sorry!"
I just shook my head and quickly signed the contract. 

I was so happy earning money, this will be worth it after all! 

"Ok! I look forward to work with you miss y/n!" Anri spoke as she waved me goodbye. 
I bowed and waved back as i hugged the information book. 
"Should i read it a little?" I muttered as i flipped through the book while walking to the bus station.

Yoichi Isagi
Male , 17 yo , 01/04 , 175cm , Blood Type B
Team Z , 299 ; second-year high school student who played forward in Ichinan High School football team.

Meguru Bachira 
Male , 17 yo , 08/08 , 176cm , Blood Type AB
Team Z , 290 ; second-year high school student -----

Hyoma Chigiri 
Male , 16 yo , 23/12 , Blood Type A
Team Z , 292 ; first-year high school student -----

Rensuke Kunigami
Male , 17 yo , 11/03 , 188cm , Blood Type O
Team Z , 291 ; second-year high school student ------

Seishiro Nagi
Male , 17 yo , 06/05 , 190cm , Blood Type O
Team V , 251 ; second-year high school student -----

Reo Mikage
Male , 17 yo , 12/08 , 185cm , Blood Type B
Team V , 250 ; second-year high school student -----

Rin Itoshi
Male , 16 yo , 09/09 , 186cm , Blood Type A
Team A , 221 ; first-year high school student -----

I then sighed and closed the book. So much to read.. Though those 7 players stood up most to you.
"Each time in different blocks huh.. I don't think i asked which block my room was put in." I softly mumbled to myself as i hopped onto the bus. 

My stay is in 2 more days, so i needed to quickly head home and pack everything ready. Anri did state that i'll be staying there for a few months, the U-20 match is in 6 months, so i'll be there for less than half a year. Which doesn't seem too bad. 

A/N 
¡!  happy mother's day! I'm updating a new chapter every day <3 though i will have to take a few days for a break since my exams start in a week or so, which means i'll be concentrating on that, but don't worry! My exams only go for 2 weeks, so i'll be back to posting daily after a month or so. For now, i'll try to post every day for you all! Thank you so much for all the support so far, even though i just started this book yesterday haha. 

This chapter was slightly longer, i was only aiming for 600 words per chapter though this reached 1000 words or so lol, thanks for reading again and enjoy the rest of your day !