꒰ chap 6 ꒱

Secret

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

After dinner, i decided to give the boys in Team Z a quick checkup since i had to talk to Chigiri, it'll be perfect. It's not like i had anything else to do anyways.. 

While giving Chigiri a checkup, he wouldn't let me check his legs. Is he hurt there? Is that was he's been hiding? Though i didn't want to force him, so i said nothing and continued to check somewhere else. 

"Umm, Chigiri?" I softly spoke while cleaning up some medical supplies i had left out. "Hm?" He hummed in response standing up. "Can we please talk?" I turned around to face him. 

I never noticed how pretty he was up close. Such pretty eyes. His hair too, i mean.. He does take extra care of his hair. I won't be shocked if he wins a hair pageant. 

"About what?" He simply replied as i smiled nervously. "Well, you didn't seem to want me to check your legs earlier.. so-" I started but he cut me off. "No, who do you think you are for me to tell you anything?" I sighed, "what a cold reply.." I whispered to myself. He just walked out of my room not looking back once. 

Damn, he seems nice. What's with the change of emotion when i mentioned his leg? I knew something was wrong. I sat on the edge of my bed as a grin grew wide on my face. "This is just getting me more curious." I muttered to myself, "challenge accepted Chigiri. Wait till i open your heart." 

¡! time skip

"You guys have a game with Team Y, and you're clinging onto me like this? What are you? A baby?" I spoke clearly annoyed as a brown and blonde-haired boy clinged onto me. "Do you want me to be your baby?" He spoke with an innocent smile. My face heated up as i tried to push him off knowing it was impossible to do so, "shut up Bachira!!" He chuckled, "come on y/n~" He whined, "oh, i was supposed to call you 'miss' y/n right?" A smile appeared on my face, "it's ok.. Y/n is fine." He gave me a closed eye smile as he got off me. 

I don't know what came over me, but i patted his head. With a nervous smile, i mentally swore at myself. 

His face was shocked at first as a tint of blush appeared on his face and his smile grew even bigger if that was possible. 'Say y/n~?" He sang, "if we win this match against Team Y, can i get an award?" 
I stopped patting his head and tilted my head. What kind of award would he want?
"Please~!" He added. 
I can't resist his cuteness. So, i nodded in agreement. His eyes sparkled as he hugged me, "yay!! Thank you y/nnnnnn!" 
I swore i felt a teardrop running down my cheek as i smiled and hugged him back. Crying at his cuteness, literally.

¡! time skip

Match 4 in building 5 soon started. 

During the match, i noticed this player whose hair covered half of his face. Can he even see with that? How the hell is he playing with that hairstyle? 

I watched him closely, it's like he knew the future. It's like he knew where the ball would go or what will happen. It's like he has an eagle eye. 

I watched as he stopped Bachira's technique. He saw through Bachira's weapon? 

Soon after, Kunigami's mid-range shot was also blocked. Their defense is really good..

They aren't attacking at all. What do they have up their sleeves? And their forward isn't doing anything at all. They have a plan in mind, i just know it.

Mr.Bangs soon got the ball and.. A counter-attack?!

Team Y got the first goal, they're the ones in control of the game at the moment. 
I took a glance at Bachira, he was already looking my way. I gave him a thumbs-up as i smiled. I couldn't see him too well, but i sure did see that bright smile of his. 

"Team Y's plan seems to be dropping back to defend and steal the ball leading to a counter-attack," I murmured. But it's not like i can tell Team Z my investigation. I'm not supposed to be biased after all. I'm only here to look at building fives game and treat any players needed. That got me thinking, what about the other 4 buildings? I was only told to attend the matches in building 5, how odd. 

When the second half began, matters seem to be getting worst at first. This light brown hair player in Team Z tripped but insisted he was fine and won't let me treat him. Stubborn. Gagamaru then fell face flat on the field while shooting a goal. It got blocked. His face was red. Yet he was also stubborn. Why are they so desperate to win? Is it because they lost their first match, so they'll have to win their second one to move on? Perhaps that was so. 

As Bachira kicked from the corner, Isagi was running to the other side of the field. "You figured it out huh..? Took you long." I muttered while grinning. "The one who's been crushing your chances.. The one who's been calling the shots and feeding killer passes to their goal shooter.. Is Niko." 

My smile widened as Isagi blocked the ball from Niko, Team Y's number 7. 

I saw it, we saw it. Isagi could shoot it! Only to be blocked by Niko. But then Gagamaru came out of nowhere and kicked the ball into the net. My smile dropped as i saw him hit the side pole of the net and quickly called a timeout. 

I ran to Gagamaru who was laying on the grass. Blood dripped out of his nose. He should be lucky i was there. I quickly took out the first aid kit and treated his nose and wounds. His chest hit hard against the pole, yet he continued being stubborn and wouldn't let me check. Boys these days.. It seems as if he's going to continue playing the game then. At least his face was treated, i gave him painkillers to eat just to make sure he doesn't have any pain while playing for the rest of the game. Wouldn't want any serious injuries now. 
With that being sorted out, the match continued.

"One minute left!" I bit my lips nervously as the scores are still a tie. But my lips parted as soon as i saw Ohkawa with the ball. The whole of Team Y then started attacking. Everyone, running towards the goal with Ohkawa. A one-time kill counter? I heard Niko speak out as he ran.  My hands shivered, they completely fooled Team Z! Their defense is exposed. What are you going to do now? I didn't even blink as i watched closely at the intense game. It seems as if it's over. The whole of Team Z's soccer career is over. But my instinct says otherwise. I let out a gasp as i saw Isagi steal the ball off of Ohkawa. So fast, i didn't even see him get there. A smile crept up my face as i see Team Z slowly becoming more like a team, passing to each other. Bachira dribbled past two players and kicked the ball to the other side of the court. It's too low for Gagamaru.. So then the ball was meant for . . Isagi! 
With a powerful direct shot, the game ended with 2 to 1. Team Z won. 

I jumped up uncontrollably as my face softened at the sight of Team Z. They were acting so much like a team compared to their first match. But.. Isagi doesn't have a smile on his face? I watched as he walked over to the other side of the football field. With all of Team Y either sitting or laying on the grass in defeat, Isagi stopped in front of Niko. Just then, i swore i saw the desire in Isagi's ocean-blue eyes. The desire to crush more people, the desire to see people lose, the desire to see his opponents kneel down before his eyes. 

A/N ¡!  woah.. 1.4k words just for this chapter.. Just for you guys! Apologies for the short chapter before i would say. Who's your favourite character in blue lock? I'll try to write more about that character if you could tell me :') 
thx 4 reading this chap! luv u all x

 Who's your favourite character in blue lock? I'll try to write more about that character if you could tell me :') thx 4 reading this chap! luv u all x