꒰ chap 12 ꒱

Once in a Lifetime

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

The second selection is going to start soon huh? I still can't believe i watched this intense game today! A free soccer game watch is another positive point for blue lock. I quickly finished eating and was about to head back to my room when i saw Isagi and Bachira. I haven't talked with them after the game, i should congratulate them! 

"Isagi, Bachira!" I called while waving. I walked towards them while Bachira ran over and jumped on me. "Y/n!! Are you proud of me? Did you see me? I looked cool right?" Bachira started blabbering as i chuckled. "Mhm! Yes, i did! You were amazing Bachira!" Bachira's eyes sparkled as he laughed and tightened his hug. "The same goes to you Isagi, and the rest of Team Z." I smiled while looking at Isagi. Isagi nodded and looked away shyly, i only chuckled at his cute action. Of course, i had to shower Bachira with compliments, but i still need to give others compliments too. Just not too much, or Bachira is going to go full-on jealous mode. 

"Ah, are you guys filling up the water bottles?" I asked while staring at a bunch of water bottles on one of the tables. "Mhm!" Bachira replied, "oh, we should head back." Bachira let go of me as he walked over to the water bottles and picked some up, Isagi followed him after. "Need some help?" I offered while walking over. "Sure, thanks miss y/n." Isagi thanked me though i frowned. "Just call me y/n. No need to be so polite!" I picked up 3 water bottles as i started to head out. "A-alright-!" I heard Isagi stutter as the two boys caught up with me.

We all then heard sobbing and complaining down the hallways. How could i forget, those that are disqualified are forced to leave blue lock. Their soccer career is over. 

"Congratulations on advancing." I heard a voice speak behind us as i turned around to meet Niko.  "It's been a while." Niko was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. "I survived too, as Team Y's top scorer." I guess i shouldn't interrupt him, he seems to have something to tell one of the boys. "Right, congrats." Isagi simply replied. "That game.. I lost because of your goal, and it awakened me. Instead of restraining myself and passing to others i switched my style and took shots myself." Niko seems to be talking to Isagi. "Thanks to your goal, i'm still at blue lock." My lips formed a straight line as boredom came. "I won't lose next time. I'll be the one who crushes you." And with that, Niko started to walk away. 

"I'm also still here because you were there at that moment in the game Niko." Isagi started to speak as i was about to throw the water bottles at him. Niko froze in his tracks. "Bring it on anytime, i'll beat you again next time," Isagi spoke in a confident tone. Finally, they're done talking! I smiled and turned around. "Screw you." I heard Niko curse Isagi and walk away. 

"Pft!" Bachira let out a soft chuckle and walked next to me. "Are you that eager to head back?" He whispered as i pouted. "Shh!" I hushed him and continued to walk.
"You're getting popular Isagi!" I heard Bachira talk to Isagi behind me. "How many rivals is that now?" 

On the way back to Team Z's room, Bachira and Isagi were just messing around. It's mainly just Bachira teasing Isagi. I feel so tired, i didn't bother interfering with those two. 

As the door to Team Z's room opened, everyone was already sound asleep. "Let them rest," i whispered as i tip-toed into the room placing the water bottles gently on the floor near the table. "They deserve a good rest after all the effort they put in todays game. Same to you two." I stood up while walking over to the door. "Sleep well!" I softly whispered while blowing them a kiss. It was mainly to Bachira since i can tell he was about to run over and give me a hug. But the 'kiss' left him shocked on the spot. Both of them were shocked on the spot. 

"My sweet room!" I fell dramatically onto my bed as i let out a tired sigh. As i was getting comfortable, a heard a knock. "Just great.." I groaned as i rolled out of bed. "Yes..?" I asked while opening my door seeing a whining Nagi. He quickly hugged me putting in all his weight forcing me to fall down. "Ouch! Nagi? Are you ok??" I asked in a worried tone. "I.. lost.. I lost y/n.." My face slowly softened as he said that. Seems like he needs comfort. "There, there Nagi.." I patted his head as we both sat there in silence. "You did good.. I'm proud." 

I whispered encouraging words and compliments to his ear as i ruffled his hair and back. Trying to comfort him, i'm not the best at comforting i have to admit. This might as well be my first time comforting someone whose name isn't Ophelia. 

We stayed like this for a good 10 minutes or so until i heard soft snores. I looked down to see a sleeping Nagi. How adorable.. I smiled as i closed my eyes to enjoy this comforting moment. It may just be a once-in-a-lifetime moment. We don't get to see a Nagi showing his emotions every day. I should treasure this moment while i still can. 

A/N ¡! over 1k word streak is over! Yes, a wholesome moment for Nagi <3
This baby needs comfort and love as well yk. I'm so failing my exams this year. :')

Happy 1k reads btw !! tysm 4 all the support, i love u all dearly x