꒰ chap 9 ꒱

Final Weapon

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

I woke up finding Bachira still asleep. How cute! I checked the time, 6:04 am. I only had 6 hours of sleep or so.. How tiring. I guess i'll wake Bachira up a little bit later, he must've been tired from the game yesterday and he'll need a lot of energy for today's game. 

I slipped out of bed trying to be quiet as i tip-toed to the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine as i changed into my uniform. Looking cute as always! 

I walked out of the bathroom only to see Bachira rubbing his eyes as he was sitting up. "Morning!" I exclaimed as he faced me. "Y/n! Good morningggg!" He stretched out his arms mentioning he wanted a hug. So, i did as he wanted and gave him a hug. "I had a nice sleep! This bed is so comfortable~" I chuckled, "i had a nice sleep too! You're like my personal heat pack.." I whispered the last part. "What was that?" He asked while looking down at me. "Nothing!" I replied with a smile as usual. He then rested his chin on my head, "will i get rewards from you more often if i do something good y/n..?" My face slowly softened, he's cuter than a baby. "Mhm!" I nodded, "i'll give you anything you want!" Gosh, i'm such a simp. But i'm a huge sucker for his smile. 

"Ah, it's already 6:40! You can't miss morning practice Bachira!" I spoke as i crawled out of his arms, "win against Team W ok? I'm rooting for you!" Bachira nodded with excitement in his eyes as he rushed out of my room. 

I got back up on my feet as i tidied up my bed. Wondering what relationship Kuon and those twins have.. My instincts is telling me something bad is going to happen. But what should i do? I can't do anything but wait and see the worst. 

¡! time skip

"Kick off!"

The whistle blew as match 7 started. Both teams were serious. This is a match of death. If you lose this match, you lose this game. Your soccer career is doomed. This match is the final straw. Please bring the best out of all players.

Team W started with the ball, the twins running together, one laughing, one seemed to be mute or something. Yet the other twin understood him although he didn't say a word. Guess they have a good chemical bond. 

The twins passed 4 players. How was that possible? It's even hard for me to see their movement. Those two twins' weapon seems to be eye contact. They understand each other this way. That's unstoppable. It's not like you can violate the rules and excavate their eyeballs out. Just thinking about that makes me puke.  

As the twins came closer to the goal, i heard them talk about Chigiri. Seems like they knew each other. But doesn't have a good relationship. 

Chigiri seemed to get irritated, which is a good thing to bring his weapon out but stopped as one of them said, "are you sure that's wise? If you run, your glass leg will shatter again!" I heard them laugh as i clenched my fists.

Isagi then came out of nowhere and kicked the ball from the twin as that twin face-planted the ground. I tried to hide my giggles as i looked somewhere else pretending not to see this so i don't have to treat him. He doesn't deserve my treatment. They didn't call as well, so it isn't a foul. I'm sure my excuse is good enough.

As the ball flew to the other side of the field, Kuon scored a goal. I cheered as Team Z scored the first goal. Off to a good start. 

As Bachira ran across the grass, he passed on to Kuon and Kuon eventually scored another goal. The goalie couldn't even react. From my notes, Team W's defense is pretty good. Yet they didn't stop that shot? It was a floppy kick, did Team W get worst? I then sensed the same negative instincts again. Something isn't right. I need to keep an eye on Kuon.