꒰ chap 13 ꒱

Familiar

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

Physical conditioning started today. I saw a lot of pouty faces since i heard they can't even touch a ball during this training. No one knows how long this training will last. I guess when Ego is in a good mood he'll start second selection. 

The boys started at 9 am with endurance run, followed by ultra core training, then weights, sprints afterwards, and only have dinner at 8 pm. 

The first two days went by fine. But starting form the third day, there were some bruises visible on some boys which i had to take care of. On day 4, the boys pushed themselves so hard they puked. There were hardly any medicine that could even help them with that, so i had to physically treat them whilst they rest. The boys seem to be pushing themself way past their limits, yet they didn't give up. That's one of the reasons i admirer them. 

First selection was then over on day 10. The boys didn't even have the energy to get all hyped up and excited about this. I could see the dark bags under their eyes. It only went for a week or so and their health condition is already this bad. How will they survive second selection? I wonder what you even do during second selection. But i know for a fact, it's going to be way harsher. 

I heard second selection is going to be held in another building, so i had to move rooms. Great, another time to move. It's going to take me years.. 

The room seem to be similar to my old one, it's just in a different building. Luckily, Anri hired some workers that helped me move my furnitures and my stuffs. I just have to unpack.. I honestly hate unpacking. I'd rather go sprint a lap around the whole blue lock building, which honestly is huge. If i were to estimate, at least 100 football fields. 

I thumped down on my bed as my body physically gave up. It was a long walk just to get here, my legs are so tired. What's with the huge building anyways? 
I turned my body so i'm facing the ceiling as i thought for a while. It's been over 2 weeks since i've been here. I should visit Ophelia and my parents! Anri did say i could pay some visits.

With that being my final decision, i skipped out happily to Anri's office. 

There i am, standing outside of Ego's office. "How did i end up here again..?" I muttered as i deadpanned. Right, i was on my way to Anri's office when i got lost and asked some workers for direction, though they told me Anri was at Ego's office and gave me the direction here instead. I could've just waited at Anri's office. Don't get me wrong, i don't hate Ego or something. He's just.. Creepy and scary. If not, worst.

I took a deap breathe as i knocked 3 times on the door. 
No response.
I was about to knock again when Anri opened the door. "Ah! Miss y/n!" Anri happily invited me in. "What brings you here?" I nervously chuckled as i walked in. "Umm well.." I trailed off as Anri offered me some tea. "Thank you, i'm just here to ask if you still remember how you allowed me to go out if i wanted to?" I asked while blowing the hot tea. "Oh.. Yes, i remember saying that." Anri then tilted her head, "why? Do you need to head out somewhere?" I nodded, "yes, i wanted to pay a visit to my parents and my friend." I slowly took a sip of the tea nervously waiting for an answer. "Well, i'm sure that's fine-" Anri started but then got cut off by a chilling voice.

"Huh. You allowed her to go out whenever?" 
That voice.. As i hid my terrified face with a beaming smile, i turned around to greet no other than the owner of blue lock. "Ego.. Yes..! I would like permission to go out." He stared at me as if he was thinking intensely. "Ok." He then threw me my phone as i carefully caught it in my arms. "No staying longer than 24 hours, and i suppose you know the rules?" He didn't sound like he was asking the last part as i nodded. "Good, also buy me more ramen while you're coming back." My eyes slightly twitched as i gave a smile. "Alright! Thank you." 

I walked out and slammed the door shut behind me as i almost threw my phone at a wall. That Ego really does find a way to slide under my skin at times. He didn't even give me money! Am i suppose to buy it with my own money? Buy food with my money for him?? Just thinking about that makes my blood boil.

I hopped onto the bus as i scrolled through my phone. So many miss calls and messages. I forgot to let them know i wasn't allowed my phone during this job. Actually, i didn't even know my phone can't be kept near me. Stupid rules.. But i think i'll surprise them! 

I opened Spotify as i played one of my favourite playlists which contained K-pop, pop, R&B and rap. 'Cause let's be honest, i'm actually cultured and have a music taste, unlike my parents. 

A/N ¡! My little sister left me guys, she went to her school camp trip. Now i have no one to tease.. for 3 days ;) 
Exams is actually stressing me out, why does it even have to go for 3 weeks long? Then right after exams, i have end of topic tests and inquiries. Can't wait for a Uni life wow.. Let's try to get 100 votes before my exams start, which starts tmr.. So like always, see you tmr! 

 So like always, see you tmr!