꒰ chap 34 ꒱

Childhood Promises

૮ • ﻌ - ა⁩

The cafeteria was silent. The silent felt so loud, my ear drums are ringing. I bet everyone could sense the tension in the air too. Where's the tension coming from? Of course it's none other than the Itoshi brothers. 

"Why are you at such a lame project?" Sae asked in his cold tone as the brothers stared at each other with poker faces. "To improve." Rin replied back without breaking eye contact. "You can't seriously think this project will help you become better, how stupid are you getting?" Sae didn't even bother rolling his eyes as i sensed something new from Rin. I was expecting it to be anger, but it was more like sadness. 

That reminds me of me and Rin's backstory, out story when Sae left us. 

¡! timeskip ,, 4 years ago ,, 3rd POV

"Sae what..?" A young girl asked a raven haired boy in front of her. "He left." The boy repeated as the girl fell on to her knees. The boy just stared at the girl with his teal eyes. The h/c little girl started to tear up, the boy didn't seem to do much, but he sat down in front of her and pulled her into his arms. They both sat there, sobbing together in silent, comforting each other in their arms. 

"You'll support me, right Y/n?" The boy asked the girl as they were both standing on a grass field. Y/n nodded aggressively, "let's both beat Sae together!" The boy with teal eyes then smiled and kicked the soccer ball to Y/n. She ran with the ball, learning along the way. "Rin!" She called as she kicked the ball over to the boy, who scored a goal. "Yay!! Good job Rin!" Y/n cheered as she ran up to hug Rin. "You're definitely going to be a professional player once you grow up!" Y/n complimented Rin. "Maybe.. We're only 12, we have plenty of time to improve!" Rin said in an enthusiastic tone. "Yes!" Y/n agreed, "make sure to be better than Sae!" Rin nodded, "you too!" Y/n broke the hug as she held out her pinky, "promise we'll both beat Sae in the future!" Rin looked at it for a while then smiled, "and our friendship!" 

But not even two years later, Y/n had to move away. 
She bid her byes to Rin and they played their last final soccer game. Before she hoped onto the car, Rin planted a soft kiss on Y/n's cheek. "We'll see each other very soon, ok?" Rin let a tear flow down his cheek as Y/n tried to hold back her sobs. "Mhm!" She nodded, "our friendship will last forever, that's our promise right?" 

¡! timeskip ,, present

"Sae! Did i invite you here to fight? In here, you're just a dog that follows me around, who knows why.. but don't think you're superior than anyone here, i bet you aren't even that good of a player, this isn't the place for you to fight, if you wish to continue, continue this else where." What did i just say? I completely snapped. I let my anger take over. My emotions are naked right now. The aura in the room is different now, everyone's attention is drawn to me. The way they stare at me.. I don't like it! "E-excuse me..!" I stuttered in a soft voice and ran out of the cafeteria. 

I felt myself tearing up as i ran around the place. Did i really just call Sae a dog? He's going to hate me.. But, maybe it's a good thing. It'll be easier for me if he hates me. I stopped running and started to walk. If he hates me, my feelings will also drift away. And sooner or later, i'll return the hatred. So, it's a good thing he hates me! But why.. Why do i feel pain in my chest? Almost as if my heart was aching so bad. Am i getting a heart attack? I don't think so, the pain feels even worst.. Do i really not want Sae to hate me? Did i really fall in love with Sae Itoshi again? Out of everyone, why him? 

"Y/n! You're back!" I heard a voice call my name as i looked up and saw Isagi. It seems as if i wandered back to the beginning block. "Isagi..hello!" I spoke nervously, giving my best smile. "Are you ok?" Isagi looked at me with a sign of worry. "Yep, all good!" I replied with a thumbs up. "Alright.. Well, we're starting our 2 man match soon, will you come watch?" Isagi offered me as my face lit up. "Yes, please!" I replied with excitement. I wanted to watch Isagi and Nagi play anyway. "Which pair are you guys versing?" Isagi and Nagi looked at each other before Isagi replied, "Barou and Naruhaya." 

A/N ¡! this chapter is so dramatic, bye. I was feeling dramatic, deal with it!! Rin x y/n childhood love fr tho! Will sae rlly hate u from now on? Did u just break u and sae's relationship? U guys were getting close.. 
are u guys excited 4 the 2 man match?! Isagi + nagi vs barou + naruhaya, which pair will win? 
take ur guesses and find out next chap! cya ;p

 are u guys excited 4 the 2 man match?! Isagi + nagi vs barou + naruhaya, which pair will win? take ur guesses and find out next chap! cya ;p